• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Rocco !

Do you have some real pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
      Are you saying it seriously?

I live in the north of Spain,just by France....

If you are able to do it ... Haha

But don't steal the car eh !
      If you pay the fuel and flight back...
      Rob..
      94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
      87 UR 20v ABY
      97 S6 Avant
      96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
      1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Congrats Rocco, big balls for buying unseen... did you get actual pics of the car?
        www.quattro.ca
        B2: 82 Urq into Sport quattro, 82 4000 2-door, 83 80q 2 Door, 83 Ur-q CDN, 85 Ur-q Euro with 3B, 86 4kq, 59,000km
        B3/B4: 91 CQ, 93 90q 2.5TDI, 94 80q avant 2.5tdi, 94 S2 Avant

Comment

Also dpesnt state the milage or history? Did you hip check it first?

Congrats anyhow. Love the rs2!
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

i only have paid a deposit of 500Gbp...

my friend Richard "Hoffer76" will go to London to collect AFTER check and try everything before pay,so the dirty job will be done by Richard he also will go probably in his RS2 with another friend .

it is nice to have friends worldwide

but Richard was speaking by phone various times with the very respectable guy...who is the seller.

and Richard believes that sometime he saw this car before in one audi classic meeting.... it is a very rare colour for the RS2 he told.
            it is dark metalic blue

we will see...maybe this weekend the seller will sent us some pictures because now he must be cleaning the car ready for the sale.

Richard told me that IF is the same car as he saw it worths 1000% ¡¡

whem i take pictures,i will post them here of course.

the car has less than 150000kms and has been covered less around 10000kms the last 4 years....

it has black and grey leather with alcantara interior and sunroof,and i dont know anything else

of course if Richard check and discover something wrong we will have to talk about the price
            RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
            BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
            LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

So let's get this straight rocco, you have an s2, a competition, and now an rs2? Are you going to leave anything for the rest of us???

Comment

He only needs a spq, ur, urs4, urs6 now =)
                Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
                  He only needs a spq, ur, urs4, urs6 now =)

i sold 3 weeks ago te urS4....
                  and i will dont have more than 3 cars ,because i do very few kms a year... and probably i will sell the RS2...i dont know,because the Competition it is right now untouchable

Originally posted by Ruffiano View Post
                  So let's get this straight rocco, you have an s2, a competition, and now an rs2? Are you going to leave anything for the rest of us???
                  yes of course¡¡ all the others¡¡

anyway i am thinking the chance to can swap everything into the Competition...to build a genuine RS2 Sedan, .... bumpers,mirrors,interior,hubs,porsche wheels...

but maybe someone will kill me if i sell the RS2 in parts haha

Comment

Well done Rocco
                    Shane

Comment

I will come down to Spain and make sure you will not strip the RS2 for parts Rocco. You have been warned

Comment

I've already warned you if you strip it
                        Looks the same colour as my car indigo blue which looks black

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
                          I will come down to Spain and make sure you will not strip the RS2 for parts Rocco. You have been warned
                          Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                          I've already warned you if you strip it
                          Looks the same colour as my car indigo blue which looks black
                          Ok guys... I will have caution

But I can't promise anything!

Bram , would you come with a nice amount of Dutch Blondie and beautiful girls?
                          Because I like the young Holland girls whem they come in summer for holidays,party and sex.

Comment

Rs2

Hi all. It is very good to see (For a change) a guy puting his money where his mouth is.
                            I tried in recent times to sell a Rhd RS2 at very reasonable money. And i mean a clean genuine car with any inspection and all i got was complete time wasters. I like Rocco bought the car with out viewing it based on what the seller had described to me and he was true to his word. I will never never understand why so called buyers do this type of thing. Any way thats my rant over lol, i just wish Rocco good luck with his new RS2.

David.

Comment

Originally posted by dbell View Post
                              Hi all. It is very good to see (For a change) a guy puting his money where his mouth is.
                              I tried in recent times to sell a Rhd RS2 at very reasonable money. And i mean a clean genuine car with any inspection and all i got was complete time wasters. I like Rocco bought the car with out viewing it based on what the seller had described to me and he was true to his word. I will never never understand why so called buyers do this type of thing. Any way thats my rant over lol, i just wish Rocco good luck with his new RS2.

David.
                              Of course I am doing it like this thanks to my friend Richard,that will help me .

I'd not,I would need to see a lot of pics and fly over there and check it personally before buy anything.. of course trusting in his words ...

I hope to have luck with the car...and I am relaxed being represented by Richard

Comment

Originally posted by dbell View Post

David.
                                Someone was advertising a RS2 on here recently, they said they were selling it after a short period of ownership due to replacing it with something else, a look back through posts on here suggested someone else owned it, perhaps those "timewasters" thought something didn't add up.

Comment

Working...
                                X