Lhd RS2 £7500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pauly7 View Post
    Someone was advertising a RS2 on here recently, they said they were selling it after a short period of ownership due to replacing it with something else, a look back through posts on here suggested someone else owned it, perhaps those "timewasters" thought something didn't add up.
    Then I would strongly suggest that those 'timewasters' pick up the phone and talk to me. Obviously they're not that interested in buying a car, like those who won't go and look at a car unless it's on their doorstep OR who can't be arsed if no one on the forum knows the car.

FFS, if people don't know anything about cars then they should get someone to look at it for them like Rocco has done.

Someone on here recently said and I quote 'buyers talk.....timewasters type'. Now it seems to me pauly7 that you keep making reference to this car, so come on, which one are you...........a talker or a typer????
    Steve

1990 RR 20V
    1982 SWB UR - RS2 Engine

Comment

Am i missing something? You put a deposit on a library pictured car?

I hope for your sake, that there is a car! Why not get your man Richard to see it first before putting 500pound down
      ''I'm 999 thou' short of a mill!''

Comment

Originally posted by Biggss2 View Post
        Am i missing something? You put a deposit on a library pictured car?

I hope for your sake, that there is a car! Why not get your man Richard to see it first before putting 500pound down
        Richard was talking by phone with the seller at least 3 times before pay the deposit.
        He told my that is ok ,and the seller has had a lot of interest from de time wasters

And he sent me an invoice that works with paypal and I paid it ,so at least is paypal

Richard told me that the seller is a very respectable kind of people in London,because his kind of work.but he did not know what he was selling as a Rs2...

So we trusted.

Crossing fingers then ,if not I will have a paypal dispute

This is the seller.:
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/danrjohnson?_mSplash=1
        RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
        BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
        LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
          Ok guys... I will have caution

But I can't promise anything!

Bram , would you come with a nice amount of Dutch Blondie and beautiful girls?
          Because I like the young Holland girls whem they come in summer for holidays,party and sex.
          Sexy young blond Dutch girls don't like Spanish guys who strip Audi RS2 cars. They will join me on the trip and beat you up so badly, so you will never have sex anymore, not even with your left or right hand

hehehe. I think I have made my point.

If you are looking for RS2 interior or bumpers there are alternative ways to get those. And no I don't mean Tots-practices.....I learned from that as well. You only break a car when it's broken.

Comment

I think you can sell that RS2 car for 14-16k euro, so there is your profit to buy RS2 parts

Comment

Originally posted by Bram View Post
              I think you can sell that RS2 car for 14-16k euro, so there is your profit to buy RS2 parts
              Yes ,that's sure I think.

I will keep the car or I will sell it .
              Because I would like to keep my ****

Comment

Richard was talking by phone with the seller at least 3 times before pay the deposit.
                He told my that is ok ,and the seller has had a lot of interest from de time wasters

And he sent me an invoice that works with paypal and I paid it ,so at least is paypal

Richard told me that the seller is a very respectable kind of people in London,because his kind of work.but he did not know what he was selling as a Rs2...

So we trusted.

Crossing fingers then ,if not I will have a paypal dispute

This is the seller.:
                http://www.linkedin.com/in/danrjohnson?_mSplash=1
                Fair enough, but in times like these, I myself would be a bit more cautious. seems like you done your homework though. hope it works out well
                ''I'm 999 thou' short of a mill!''

Comment

Yes ,that's sure I think.

I will keep the car or I will sell it .
                  Because I would like to keep my ****

Comment

Originally posted by steverrquattro View Post
                    Then I would strongly suggest that those 'timewasters' pick up the phone and talk to me. Obviously they're not that interested in buying a car, like those who won't go and look at a car unless it's on their doorstep OR who can't be arsed if no one on the forum knows the car.

FFS, if people don't know anything about cars then they should get someone to look at it for them like Rocco has done.

Someone on here recently said and I quote 'buyers talk.....timewasters type'. Now it seems to me pauly7 that you keep making reference to this car, so come on, which one are you...........a talker or a typer????
                    I didn't specifically identify you or the car on this thread, I also edited my posts on the original for sale thread so as not to prejudice any potential sale, perhaps you can clear up who actually owns the car, you or someone in Ireland ?. With so many scammers around it's not unreasonable to be careful when you are spending close to £10k.

Comment

I have hot news hehe

The seller has cancelled the deal,after paid the deposit ,the Saturday morning he was cleaning the car...and started missing the car so he refunded my 500 gbp back and that's all

Bad luck this time

Comment

or he's found someone who has offered more....

Comment

Originally posted by djh View Post
                          or he's found someone who has offered more....
                          Could be,but he should ask me before true?

Anyway it is not a big problem for me hehe.

Comment

so another compi then? Or red RS2 or ABY coupe?

Comment

Originally posted by quattrostyle View Post
                              so another compi then? Or red RS2 or ABY coupe?
                              I have forgotten it....

Or make my teenager wet dream ...with an EVO 6 makkinen edition.

Comment

something different for a change

Comment

Working...
                                X