No announcement yet.

Audi Coupe Project Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your R34 the one that Knightracer worked on recently?
    EX S2 ABY owner, now driving a BMW E39 530D manual & a MK1 Golf GTi called 'Hattie'
    My second Supra, a very special 1997 RZ-S 6 speed single

Comment

Yes it is the one that they destroyed, I am now still rectifying the damage they did.

Comment

So sorry to hear about what they did

As some slight cancellation, they failed their trader application on mkivsupra.net due in part to your experience.

Hope you manage to get it sorted.
        EX S2 ABY owner, now driving a BMW E39 530D manual & a MK1 Golf GTi called 'Hattie'

Comment

Yeh, I know all about the Supra thing, all of my posts on SkylineOwners kept being deleted so you will not find any negative feedback on that forum.

The work was actually done ages ago and they have not done anything to rectify and I wouldn't trust them to touch the car again anyway. Basically they crashed the car and tried to cover it up.

Sorry if you get me started on that, I'll start foaming at the mouth

Comment

you're quite entitled to after your experience.

Comment

Stunning skyline Mikey love them! I love the one in fast n furious 4 the silver one just great cars more pics please!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind works, she is my baby:

Back on topic, I am now going to break the Audi so I will put a post in the parts for sale section.
                Some really nice bits here so please let me know if there is any interest.

Comment

Working...
                X