Red ABY avant for sale. genuine 130k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red ABY avant for sale. genuine 130k

My lovely s2 avant is for sale after 7 years of ownership. FSH up to 96k, great condition in and out (but not perfect).
    Straight bodywork, great interior trim, headlining perfect etc. Carbon trim pack.
    All the leccy windows work as does the tilt/slide sunroof. Heater blower doesn't work!
    All gauges and trip computer work perfectly.
    the car has just had a head rebuild with new valves, head bolts, timing belt kit, headgasket, skimmed and pressure tested, new top pulley, lots of polished bits, new clutch and slave cylinder, 2 brand new tyres on the front, rears have done about 2000 miles only.
    the rear brakes are shot although it does drive and stop ok.
    has a idle/misfire/splutter problem when under load. not sure why maybe MAF sensor?
    has a large front mount intercooler and also comes with green injectors included in the sale. I've been offered 2800 by someone who wants to break it! i really would like the car to go to an enthusiast rather than be broken for parts as it is far too good.
    Also power steering pump is noisy.
    Its a really nice car with a few bits that need attention and a new owner!
    call me on 07756 343 842 for any queries. cheers people.

check out my youtube channel "hexham100" for some vidoes of the car. it sounds a lot quieter in real life!
    Attached Files

So how much would you take for it?
    Would be a shame to break it (honestly I don't know how people can break nice cars, like this one seems to be anyway)

GLWS and some interior pics would be good.

Comment

Hi. I would happily let it go for £3000. Interior video should be on the youtube channel tomorow morning. What does GLWS mean?

Comment

Good Luck With Sale.

Comment

Ah! Thankyou!

Comment

Random I know but my postman down here in Plymouth used to own this car!

Comment

Too cheap mate looks a damn good car and a low mileage. Am sure I have seen this around Gateshead area guessing your not far from Hexham lol!!??

Comment

No way! I think thats who i bought the car from. It was definately from plymouth anyway! Very random

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                  Too cheap mate looks a damn good car and a low mileage. Am sure I have seen this around Gateshead area guessing your not far from Hexham lol!!??
                  Hi anthony. Yes that was me in gateshead. Maybe about three years ago?
                  What do you think its worth as it really is as good as it looks?

Comment

Not for me to say but with that mileage and condition I would say a minimum of £4000 a good Avant are getting harder to find?

Comment

Always hard to tell the price from a few pics, but with a rebuilt head it should be worth at least what you will take for it i.e. 3k

Comment

I think i might keep it and fix it. Thanks mate!

Comment

Ha Ha nice one! So are you are you from up this area?

Comment

Originally posted by NiceRedAvant View Post
                            I think i might keep it and fix it. Thanks mate!
                            That went quickly

Take the car and yourself to the introduction section on this forum I'd say

Comment

wouldnt say it was worth 4 grand with the problems it has, top end rebuild or not thats money spent to get the thing running right, and then again, its not running right, no wonder prices of cars are up with all these daft guesstimates, wanting top money for piles of ******

Comment

Working...
                              X