No announcement yet.

Red ABY avant for sale. genuine 130k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mate .sorry for the late reply someone from thr forum just rang me. Im from chester le street.

Comment

Thought you were near by you need to let me know when your having a spin at a weekend when I saw your car about 3 years ago it sounded great and looked good wouldn't mind seeing it closer up!!!? Also Horch its people like you that devalue our cars do you realise how many Avants and Coupes there are left??? The only way values are heading especially on a car with only 96k on the clock is up surely?

Comment

Its 130 on the the clock, Fsh upto 96k. I went on howmanyleft.com and i think about 30 or so avants are registered on the road. Come and have a poke around anytime this week. Its not mot,d but is running and driving ok. Im in chester le street dh2 1jb. Cheers dude.

Comment

3 grand is a fair price, for the amount of work it needs, had it been in perfect working order with 96k on the clock fine, maybe 4 grand, but it hasnt, its got 130 on the clock and its not mot'd or taxed, needs painting and a few hundred quid spending on it, theres cars for sale at 4500 better than this and they arent selling, what does that tell you

Comment

Im being a bit picky when is say it needs a respray. Its something i would probably do if i was keeping it tho! Fair comment on the value mate, i guess its worth whatever someone is willing to pay

Comment

Dont get me wrong it looks a nice car and it would a crime to sell it to someone who'll just break it, far too many of these are being broken when they've still got years of life left in them, all to make a profit, vultures
              good luck with the sale

Comment

Looks more than a £3k car to me. These cars are rare and so are potential buyers who have the right money... you have to be patient and the right buyer will come sooner or later.

Someone buying it for £2800 to break would surely struggle to make much more than that in parts?

Anyway nice car and good luck with sale.
                1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                X