S2 Avant for sale - Silver, 94k, RS2'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattS2 View Post
    I pretty much got what I was asking for it, if you take into account the sale of the recaro's.

I actually sold it for more than I paid for it 8 years ago. (You just have to forget the £8k I spent upgrading and maintaining it)
    Hey Matt! I just dropped into the forum to see what was going on and see you've sold my old car. Looks likes you kept it nice and someone got a great car. When i saw the asking price I thought 'I'm sure I sold it to him for less than that .

I still miss it sometimes - one of the best cars I've ever had. Mind you I still have the Lotus 340R I replaced the S2 with and also have a Lotus S2 Elise with about 380HP. I think 90% of the car has been changed form when it left the factory. It was this forum that originally got me into modding car and my wallet has never forgiven me!

Hope all is well with everyone in Audi S2 land
    Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Hi Leigh

It was a hard decision to make selling the old girl.
      I've had a lot of fun times with her.

I bet you don't regret buying the lotus' though. The 340's look to have gone up in value. One of the best handling cars I have driven was a vx220 turbo and this was one of the reasons I had to move on.

Matt
      Ex owner of a 1993 Silver Avant - RS2 spec.
      2002 A8 sport 2.8 quattro Sold
      2003 A6 Avant Tdi
      Mk Indy 2.0 pinto circa 160 Bhp
      2004 VW Caddy SDi
      2002 Civic Type R

Comment

Working...
      X