No announcement yet.

Plenty S2 coupes for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking to the previous owner about this car when it was for sale, he invited me to make a cheeky bid on it, I think I bid £5k which was a little bit too cheeky he said.

He did speak very highly of the car and seemed genuine and also told me he had taken a deposit on it at £7k.

Some recent pictures would be good though.

Comment

Would be nice to find that many RS2 models. I've run into a few frauds but it's part of the hunt

Comment

Theyr all sold some of them years ago!!
        Cmon sherlock!

Comment

Originally posted by s2whoosh View Post
          Theyr all sold some of them years ago!!
          Cmon sherlock!
          What do you want Clouseau?

They were all for sale on the 14th oct 2014 hence why i put them up.Doh!!
          Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 4 March 2015, 19:09.
          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
          96 URS6 plus speck estate
          94 2.6 80 Avant
          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Anybody aware of a coupe for sale soon? Reckon I'll be looking for one in the next month or so. Blue one is nice but maybe a bit to above my budget.
              94-S2 Coupe ABY
              00-B5 RS4

Comment

History proves as always rare cars are always turning up for sale.Spring is just around the corner and there will be a quite a few for sale.
                96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                96 URS6 plus speck estate
                94 2.6 80 Avant
                99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Yeah I'll need to sell the Corrado first then probably wait until flat sells but Id suspect April. Just thought Id ask to see if anyone was considering. Id love that silver S2 avant but already have two uber estates.
                  94-S2 Coupe ABY
                  00-B5 RS4

Comment

I paid £4500 for mine and it was chipped and had more done. this was around 6years ago...

i have seen at some point insane mods and the rest within 3k-4k range!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris5044 View Post
                      I paid £4500 for mine and it was chipped and had more done. this was around 6years ago...

i have seen at some point insane mods and the rest within 3k-4k range!!!!
                      4.5k now is the lowest and the mint ones gonna fetch good money in few years time. In Europe you not gonna find a good one for less than 10k euros.

Comment

Originally posted by raccabuda View Post
                        I was talking to the previous owner about this car when it was for sale, he invited me to make a cheeky bid on it, I think I bid £5k which was a little bit too cheeky he said.

He did speak very highly of the car and seemed genuine and also told me he had taken a deposit on it at £7k.

Some recent pictures would be good though.
                        That one used to be mine a couple of years back. I bought it for £3750
                        I bought it from Brightwells Classic sale in Leominster in 2013 to replace my UR Quattro.
                        I done loads to it, like getting the carbon from aron, replacing the trip computer display that bled with a new one costing over £400 !! I even retro fitted the opening rear quarter windows. Then i got the chance to buy a B5 RS4 for silly money and let the coupe go.
                        If someone could show me how to put piccies on the post, I've got some real good ones of my 'garage' before the wife put her foot down with a firm hand

Comment

Click on "post reply"

The box should come up that you can write in. Look above that box at the top line of symbols etc, 5th symbol in from the right is the attachment paperclip, click on that then choose a file to upload from your comp.

You won't be able to see the attachment until you preview it.

Comment

[ATTACH]52597[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52598[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52599[/ATTACH]

Ta Daaa ! !
                            Thanks fellas for the tip.
                            Got some more if you want them of the RS4 or the S2

Comment

Originally posted by keepinthedreamalive View Post
                              [ATTACH]52597[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52598[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52599[/ATTACH]

Ta Daaa ! !

Thanks fellas for the tip.

Got some more if you want them of the RS4 or the S2

How old are the advert pictures then as the car has black mouldings and bumper skirts???

Would love to see more pics please, might take a look at this its in fort william I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone got any more info on that blue one? still no owner on here?

Comment

Working...
                                X