Plenty S2 coupes for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy232 View Post
    anyone got any more info on that blue one? still no owner on here?
    In the advert on ebay the seller says that he has had the car resprayed - this kind of fits as when i had it, the laquer was peeling off around the windows and tailgate, so the car had had some paint in the past. When i removed the rear quarter interior panel to fit the electric 1/4 lights and carbon trims, you can see that the car had had the rear nearside 1/4 replaced as there was a lot of filler primer around the inside of the wheel arch. Thats not to say that it hadn't been repaired tidily but might hold a clue to why the car was completely resprayed ?
    I sold it to a guy near Stafford on a private sale, then it popped up on Kool Cars website a while later and now up in Fort William.
    Apart from that, the car was in real good condition and I spent a large amount of cash replacing the 4 door seals from Audi Tradition and sealing up the plenum chamber etc because of water ingress. It did drive real good and handled very well for an older car.
    I'll dig some more pictures out tomorrow and post them up. HTH

Comment

wonder if thats why its been bought and shifted on again due to seeing the arch maby, this forum is good for finding things out for sure

Comment

Working...
      X