No announcement yet.

2001 Facelift E39 M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah of course understand you would require commitment before shipping the car to mainland.

I would want the same.

Is there an easy way for me to get to ullapool on public transport?

Comment

Just looking about. There is an overnight train to inverness. Is it possible u could meet me there?

Comment

The only way to Ullapool using public transport is by bus, takes about an hour if memory serves me, perhaps a little more, theres about 55 miles between the two. It's a good spin back to Inverness, good driving road!!

Comment

Would u bring the car to inverness one morning?

Comment

If your willing to pay the travel costs through i'll come to meet you. It would probably cost an easy £200 for me to get the car fully legal and across to Inverness. It's a full days travel there and back.

Comment

Its gonna cost me 200 for the train. 250 for fuel back home and another 200 odd for u to get the car to inverness! Thats 650 quid to get home. Along with 16 hours travelling!

Im very interested but the costs are mounting up!

Comment

Yes i can understand where your coming from, theres a fair distance between us. Not having to come to the island saves a whole day travelling though, so i guess in theory you could come up to Inverness and be back home the same day.

I know it's short notice but if you decided on the car i could take it to Inverness on Wednesday for you, the earliest i could be there would be around 11 in the morning, other than it would be another few weeks before id be able to meet you as i've got a break away with the family planned then directly after that a four day course for work. Before i know it i'll be back offshore again, eeek!

Comment

Thanks for the offer but no chance I can get there by then.

Im away until 17th august so once im back will give u a shout and see if its still about.

Regards

Comment

Yeh no worries, i'll be offshore by then but i'm sure we can sort something out when we're both free. Cheers Gordon.

Comment

Originally posted by nicksonmsport View Post
                      Thanks for the offer but no chance I can get there by then.

Im away until 17th august so once im back will give u a shout and see if its still about.

Regards
                      Hi. Just checked my dates for going offshore, I got them mixed up, I'll be going away on the 19th so could meet then if that was suitable for you.

Cheers

Comment

Yet another bump guys, interested in another S2 to add to the collection so if any swaps on the go drop me a line.

Cheers
                        Last edited by gmac78; 2 November 2015, 08:21.

Comment

i bought an e60 m5. if you fancy any kind of deal with the e39 and cash my way could possibly still be interested. but i value the e60 at 15k.

Comment

No thanks mate, not so keen on that model. How come your selling it so soon?

Comment

In fact i quite like the older S4's too, more so the saloon versions. They're getting quite thin on the ground these days but would also be interested in one of those.

Comment

no worries was just a thought. its not for sale atm, just thought i would see if it was of any interest. i bought it not because i was actually looking for one, but because a friend was selling at a good price and so i was tempted! it was never the plan to keep it for a long time, but more to just experience owning the v10 and then move on. its an awesome car, but its a bit too big for me, and even though the smg isnt too bad when your pressing on, its all about manuals for me.

the fuel consumption is also a bit silly lol. but i knew that would be the case anyway

lovely car, but more of a motorway bruiser than an a/b road blaster which is more my scene. although maybe the e39 is similar in that way, but least its manual trans

Comment

Working...
                                X