B5 RS4 2001 Nogaro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B5 RS4 2001 Nogaro.

I have decided to sell up as I have need of a bigger car with child and dog so will be switching to a C5 RS6 I think !!!. So am open to swaps plus cash if anyone has one. This is about as sensible as a family car as I plan to get

I have owned it for 18 months. I had not planned on selling but the other half has changed her car to something smaller which was a pain but at least I got her to join the Audi world finally as she got a s line A1 tfsi a few months ago.

I am no stranger to the scene and have had many vag cars over the last 16 years and maintained them myself. From mk2 golfs, corrados, Audi S3 and an S2. R32 and a brief stop with a supercharged mk1 golf gti. Anyway enough about me here is the car.

My car is a 2001 model. Nogaro blue 113k on it. Just prior to me having it she had a new clutch and uprated fuel pump. Then wings, bonnet, tailgate and both bumpers painted for stone chips and general wear. Also fitted with H&R front and rear anti roll bars. It did have movit brakes that were worn and H&R coilovers but they were starting to age. It was owned by forum members on the srs so has been a forum car for a while I believe.

Since I have owned it (16 months) I have updated the brakes to the 6 pot cayenne brembo 18z, inc pads discs and braided hoses. Refresh of rear suspension including turrets and all Polly bushes and drop links and tie rods. Then swapped out the old coilovers for bilstein b12 kit. Replaced a rusty subframe and all bolts etc etc all painted too.

Then a service which included rear dif and front dif and gearbox oil changes. Plugs, Rocker cover seals, then a cambelt change incl genuine water pump and thermostat. Also just changed power steering lines as they had started to leak. A common problem with a big price tag and no amount of swearing to complete.

Wheels have been refurbished in silver so they are spotless. Car also benefits from stainless resonated exhaust and mapped to 440 bhp. New mats etc. Suede steering wheel and gearnob too.

Would be after £15k with the history and spec. Am located in Redditch, Worcestershire.
    Last edited by Human Joist; 18 December 2015, 14:14.

Mobile number 07841 207 297 James

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Beautiful..............alas I am in South Africa, so no chance of me buying this beauty!!!

Comment

Is that bacon grease all over your driveway?
              Stunning example this won't last long - GLWS
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Ha ha. No it had just been snow foamed to death

Comment

Hi James,

Nice car mate, it's a shame theres not much legroom in the rear or i would have been up for a swap. I need a bigger car than an RS6, not a smaller one. I've been trying to convince the misses it's a good idea but she's having none of it.

GLWS mate

Gordon

Comment

Bigger than a rs6. Giants then. Or is yours the grey rs6 ST04 """ I spoke to on Facebook.

Comment

Yeh same person mate.

Comment

Nice car, you could make a nice UrS6 Avant for £15,000.

Looking forward to seeing your RS6 seeing as your RS4 is so nice.

Drive one first to make sure it suits you ?

Last edited by macspring; 18 December 2015, 22:29.

Comment

Originally posted by gmac78 View Post

I need a bigger car than an RS6, not a smaller one.
                          Caravelle for you so !

Comment

Yeah drove one local to me and very impressed. Obviously not as agile or direct as the rs4 but it's loads bigger.

Comment

That RS4 is simply astounding mate wow what condition and with the mileage it's a real belter! You should have no issues selling and as mentioned about the RS6 I have been after one for some time and a "real" good example are hard to find. Nice black saloon on autotrader last of the shape on a 05 plate GLWS

Comment

Working...
                              X