Comment

Great colour !!!!!

Comment

Nob x

Comment

Ha ha ha, having it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Human Joist View Post
            This sold today fellas. Very sad to see her go. Went shopping after though

VERY Jealous!!! I think the c5 RS6s are bloody stunning cars looks very nice

Comment

Cheers mate. Booked in to mrc first week of Jan for engine and gearbox map

Comment

I still think you are mad for mapping it. It's hardly lacking power and the boxes suffered from the vast amounts of torque.

Comment

I so want an rs6!

Comment

So far very pleased with it. Effortless acceleration firm yet smooth over bumps thanks to the pss9 set up. Once mapped for a more modern gearbox it will return 500 bhp and 770+ nm of torque. Apart from that it's standard and original. Will get some photos and a new car link up over the next couple of days.

Comment

Defo get it mapped, the gearbox is so much better to use afterwards, you'll not regret it. The gearboxes fail in them all at some point whether standard or mapped. No need to redline 1st to 2nd gearchanges where I would say the elevated torgue and bhp can cause slippage. Theres so much power low down in the rev range that you just don't need to thrash them. They make effortlese power!! Mine is night and day from the previous map to the current Viper one. Going from standard to mapped will be even more fun. :-)

Comment

I have to agree with the effortless power. Having seen this car a couple of times now it is in "as new" condition.

Comment

Working...
                        X