Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm based in Dunedin, southern end of NZ

Comment

Off topic slightly but, all the parts from the RS2 handbrake are all from Porsche

I ordered all the parts from a company called 9 Apart 01706 824053 service was fantastic and pricing was a lot more realistic than Audi's prices, really good set of lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixo View Post
        I'm based in Dunedin, southern end of NZ
        Ok, I am from Christchurch
        RS 2 580HP

Comment

For anyone interested in the project... here's a quick update. Car just back from the painters today. It's been a long process, especially waiting for parts to arrive from audi tradition. NZ is a long way from Germany! I have had some other small bits of panel work done to make sure the rest of the car will be as tidy as its new rear. Still have some small parts to get - but nothing that will stop the car from getting back on the road. Generally the original damage wasn't as bad as first thought - which is a bonus. But it has highlighted the difficulty in finding parts peculiar to the RS2. Will post more when it's nearing completion.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice work, great colour and well done with the progress, maybe start a new thread as I am sure this will be interesting for a lot of people on here

Comment

Was the boot floor/roof/c pillars creased, I very, very nearly went for this but NZ regulations on sorting that kinda **** out put me off...

...That and I probably would have been single immediately

Comment

Looks good again

Comment

Well done PIXO top man for saving another RS2

I can't open the attachment did you need a new right rear wing?

Comment

Working...
                  X