No announcement yet.

Audi S6 Plus V8 1996 in Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a nice looking car and you never see them for sale but isn't your asking price a bit wild??

1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

wheres me popcorn ?.......

Comment

'93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
          It's a nice looking car and you never see them for sale but isn't your asking price a bit wild??

The car is currently for sale @ 15,500 euros.

Its always one of those things that makes you smile. Why on earth someone takes the time to splash a negative comment on someone else's thread without any thought as to why. However for the sake of what could be an entertaining 2 minutes, proof that my profile will be shown true.....lets expand.

In my opinion, the price justifies the cars condition, money spent and general market place.

As a curiosity, please, do tell me your professional valuation of the car, as an owner and collector of 14 classic S and RS cars I am always open to a schooling from others.

Cheers

Last edited by Varsity; 26 June 2016, 18:06.
          Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Comment

Two cars for you,

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/de...er=1&fnai=prev
            https://www.autoscout24.com/classifi...3-e350040a9d92
            Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Comment

s4

Originally posted by Varsity View Post
              The car is currently for sale @ 15,500 euros.

Its always one of those things that makes you smile. Why on earth someone takes the time to splash a negative comment on someone else's thread without any thought as to why. However for the sake of what could be an entertaining 2 minutes, proof that my profile will be shown true.....lets expand.

In my opinion, the price justifies the cars condition, money spent and general market place.

As a curiosity, please, do tell me your professional valuation of the car, as an owner and collector of 14 classic S and RS cars I am always open to a schooling from others.

Cheers

touche'

Comment

Out of curiosity, did this car sell?

Comment

Working...
                X