Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URS4 Avant RS2+ Lots of New and Uprated parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain at £5000 if I am honest!

On Ebay now as Classified advert

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2629229900...84.m1555.l2649
    1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
    1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
    BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

Seems a bit weird to sell it after all the work you've put in [emoji848]

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
        Seems a bit weird to sell it after all the work you've put in [emoji848]

I was thinking the same. After you fixed her up I thought you'd keep her. Either way, bargain of a century.
        '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
        '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
        '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Well I now have 4 cars,
          my Sapphire I have owned a lot longer than the S4 and it is just sat in a garage I pay £187+vat for every 3 months

I have nowhere to park anything outside my current residence and drop my little one off every other sunday and have to leave it in a car park behind a pub....
          I do not sleep at all when the S4 is parked there, silly as it may sound I am paranoid about it getting nicked or damaged.

I am moving in july, hence the parking it up until then!

Since I have parked her in my parents garage all I want to do is go for a drive (40 miles away from me now)

And it bairly fits in my parents garage which is no good as they need to use it for the washing machine/tumble drier so rather than it getting scratched, abandoned, eaten by mice over the next few months I advertised it for sale.

I do not need the money, nor has it got any hidden, nasty items to bite the new owner in the bum!

As I said, if it doesn't sell this month I will not advertise it again and sell the Sapphire.

Also the car was at work so I saw it every day, dirty, wet and just in the way all of the time, having to move it about in and out of my workshop aswell as all of the spares lying round causing arguments with management etc

So not just a simple sell it quick type of advert!

I honestly love the car, the noise, the smell, the rush of even opening the garage doors to see the headlights staring at me when I need to wash my little lads clothes is just a proper buzz.

let me just be honest here, the car, parts, labour and other costs have me just over £6000 so I am not making any profit, alright.

I want to sort the paint out, change the wheels and fit H&R springs, fit the spare gearbox and clutch kit, but this will not improve value just now so how do I deal with the situation?

having to pay £4000 for a holiday in July, House move in June and walking out of my job last Friday sadly the S4 is the weakest link as my son comes first above any of the cars, and to make it known, the Sapphire will also be for sale in a month or so as notice has been given for leaving my garage rent but since it has been off road for 9 years and less than 10 4x4 Sapphires left in the UK it is just a little bit special.

One thing is 100%, if I sell the S4 I WILL replace it with another S4 when the time is right, hence the if it doesn't sell I will keep it attitude

Comment

Lovely car
            Great bloke, certainly wish I had the funds

GLWS

cheers
            John

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Although, smell of fumes? The dreaded fuel tank leak?

Comment

no, exhaust fumes.

rear tailage seal or tailgate catch I suspect.

Comment

With so many messers I think it is just going to be removed from sale and kept until July and g/box an clutch changed in the process.

Does my nut in speaking to nuggets who know my car more than I do apparently on how it is only worth £3000 or £4000 if they are going to "pay over the odds" for it

But yet never reply when I offer for them to come and see me and/or the car in person

Sad thing is, I can see forum members user names in the Ebay user names that are extracting the urine with the comments and silly offers!

to break the car will far exceed the £5000 asking price and surely people must know I am obviously not that ignorant or stooped to accept £3000 for what me and my son own??

Or do I look at It that the peasants cannot afford the S4 so offer silly money in the hope I am a mug??

I am going with my latter idea so **** em all and me and the boy will smile very hard this weekend when we are out boosting about the coast

And I might aswell use her to commute to work 40 miles each way from parents to work when I have the boy staying with us for the next 7 days from Monday........

Most likely get the gearbox changed then also, happy days!

Comment

Glad to hear you're keeping her.
                      '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                      '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                      '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Good on you Sean, enjoy it, bet he is like a Cheshire cat while you's are out and about

Comment

Glad to hear your keeping it.
                          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                          96 URS6 plus speck estate
                          94 2.6 80 Avant
                          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

If you were closer I would have let you keep it in my garage for that long. Made some space this week.
                            Good choice to keep it. Try to keep the saph too, and ignore the ars*y comments

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper_Avant View Post
                              Hi there lovely avant you have,

Do you happen to know the part number for that cover in the picture? The one that covers those fuel lines and all that wiring there.

I have a urs6 and mine is missing, I was starting to think they didn't exist as I've never seen another one on a RHD model.

Regards
                              Andre

Comment

I have a cover from a lhd car I broke a few years ago. I'll see if I can find it for the part number

Comment

Working...
                                X