Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma Gauge GB Vote

Well somebody has to do it!

Please put your vote in the top and put a post if your one of the buyers with your preference in it please.

Please votes only in this thread!
    S2 Logo + £30
    56.52%
    Innoparts Logo + £0
    0.00%
    No Logo + £0 (i should imagine this be the case )
    43.48%

voted no logo.

Remember to get s2 logo they need min 50 orders, thats not going to happen for ages and therefore delay the gauges.
    Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

Originally posted by s2_southwest
      voted no logo.Remember to get s2 logo they need min 50 orders, thats not going to happen for ages and therefore delay the gauges.
      So did I although I would be happy to pay the extra for the S2 logo, but as you say thats not likely to happen anytime soon.

One thing I am certain of is I dont want to be looking at the Innoparts logo everytime I look at the rev counter.
      Mark - Modded

Comment

thats exactly what i said mark in the other post. i dont mind paying extra as s2 logo would look good. but we struggled to get 20 orders, so if everyone wants them asap i can only see it going the no logo route
        Pearl white 91-S2-3B K&N cone air filter - Home made induction pipe work - 18" RS4 replica alloys - Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber - Colour coded body work - Bilstein/H&R suspension - s/s 3in turbo back Longlife exhaust - SFS water hoses - Samco boost hoses - RS2 FARB - RS2 eyeballs - Squeaky interior trim & 2 bar!

Comment

Voted no logo, Need them Asap and MR OE may look over our shoulders and shake his head. At least this way we are sort of making an effort with one hand and the other is giving him the V's
          Dark Grey Avant
          RS2 FARB
          Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
          Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

I'd rather have no logo than innoparts, logo....

There's my input....
            Jimer
            93/94 S2 Coupe ABY, RS4 Replica's,Kamei Grill, Thats it at the mo:cry:
            More To Come Soon!!!!!:rock:

Comment

my vote is for plain dials too.
              1990 100 2.2 10vqt 82k miles(now dead)
              1990 90 2.3 20v 166k miles
              1988 90 2.0 10v 181k miles
              oh and a polo for work.

Comment

Thanks for the Poll Jamo

my choice is:

1st S2 Logo.. May not happen though.
                2nd No logo...
                3rd innoparts logo...

I am going to give them another call on my lunch brake tomorrow, to ask them if its even possible for them to do the gauge with out any sort of logo.
                I really hope so.

Will let you all know as soon as i find out.

thanks for sticking with me on this one guys, just remember these faces are going to be .

Cheers
                bo
                91 S2 coupé - RIP
                98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

dissapointed, but voted no logo..

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

cant wait for em!! hope it all goes well

Comment

guys.. no s2 logo is not necessarily necessary.. he he.. it just means that we will have to spend a bit more, and that i am left with a fock load of gauges.. but hay. it would be a hell of a lot better than innoparts logo.. I don't mind spending a load upfront, as long as there is selling potential in the future. Innoparts even offered me to become a UK distributor as they don't have one in England yet. But i have so much on at work that i cant really start another business.. will see, it all depends on what they say tomorrow.
                      I might be able to twist there arm... I.E. Order 50 sets but only pay for 30 and then buy the other 20 in the next few months..... thumbs up .

bo
                      91 S2 coupé - RIP
                      98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

i would definatly want some in the future and would prefer the s2 logo so if that happens bo save me a set Got my MOT this monthe and hopefully some s4 wheels and one or two other things to pay for before i commit to anything. Cheers
                        3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

I'm cool either way, just need to shed a bit of light on the old dash asap
                          Dark Grey Avant
                          RS2 FARB
                          Powerflex Front wishbone bushes
                          Alloy Subframe Bushes

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo
                            guys.. no s2 logo is not necessarily necessary.. he he.. it just means that we will have to spend a bit more, and that i am left with a fock load of gauges.. but hay. it would be a hell of a lot better than innoparts logo.. I don't mind spending a load upfront, as long as there is selling potential in the future. Innoparts even offered me to become a UK distributor as they don't have one in England yet. But i have so much on at work that i cant really start another business.. will see, it all depends on what they say tomorrow.
                            I might be able to twist there arm... I.E. Order 50 sets but only pay for 30 and then buy the other 20 in the next few months..... thumbs up .

bo
                            Ok well, if thats the case I would change my vote to S2 logo

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                            sigpic

Comment

i fancy the logo if poss

Comment

Working...
                              X