Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Quick Tradition Group Buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Quick Tradition Group Buy

    If anyone needs anything let me know, will be placing another order this week.

  • #2
    Back covers for aby too and bottom please.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi colesy I’m after 5x oil squirters and the bolts for a aby engine please

      Comment


      • #4
        Part numbers please

        Comment


        • #5
          2x 077109120 please colesy
          Last edited by mac2226; 30th November 2018, 14:57.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi , could you give me a price on a set of 4 , d2 s8 18” Avus / speedline Centre caps please ?
            I believe the part number is 895 601 165
            Thanks.
            Gav
            S2 Cabriolet.........

            Comment


            • #7
              2 x 857253137A
              Please Colesy


              S2 Coupe 3B Project


              Ur quattro restoration

              S2 Avant

              Boost is the new rock and roll!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                2 x 857599431 rear different mount bushes please Colesy if not too late.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If it’s not to late 4 x N90580801 and 2x 8A0971848
                  Thanks
                  Richard

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Colesy.... just trying to find the part numbers to check if they have them... will confirm today...
                    LHD coupe water deflector (2 plastic trim pieces between base of windscreen and bonnet...

                    I don't know which are for LHD (I think is the ones starting 893??)

                    893 819 403 (€12.97)
                    894

                    893 819 404 (€25.76)
                    894
                    Last edited by LHD_Kid; 6th December 2018, 10:15.
                    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
                      Colesy.... just trying to find the part numbers to check if they have them... will confirm today...
                      LHD coupe water deflector (2 plastic trim pieces between base of windscreen and bonnet...

                      I don't know which are for LHD (I think is the ones starting 893??)

                      893 819 403 (€12.97)
                      894

                      893 819 404 (€25.76)
                      894
                      Looks like 894 is for RHD coupe, 893 is for all others:
                      http://www.oemepc.com/audi/part_sing.../255553/lang/e
                      http://www.oemepc.com/audi/part_sing.../255553/lang/e
                      http://www.oemepc.com/audi/part_sing..._page/0/lang/e

                      The Let me know asap which ones you need. 894 819 403 looks to be NLA btw...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gavs20v View Post
                        Hi , could you give me a price on a set of 4 , d2 s8 18” Avus / speedline Centre caps please ?
                        I believe the part number is 895 601 165
                        Thanks.
                        Gav
                        These aren't on tradition Gav

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yep. need LHD ones. so all good:

                          1 x 893 819 403 (€12.97)
                          1 x 893 819 404 (€25.76)

                          Cheers !
                          Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                          S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                          '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hi Colesy,

                            Have you already placed the order?

                            I am in need of
                            1 x 893821137 Front wing bracket left
                            1 x 893821138 Front wing bracket right
                            10 x 811807577E Nut
                            4 x 443809620A Cage Nut

                            Thanks.
                            1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe (ABY)

                            http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q...=BriansS22.flv

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
                              yep. need LHD ones. so all good:

                              1 x 893 819 403 (€12.97)
                              1 x 893 819 404 (€25.76)

                              Cheers !
                              Will sorry mate... I could also do with

                              4 x 443809620A Cage Nut

                              so 6 pieces in total for me pls!
                              Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
                              S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
                              '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X