Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YELL MAN View Post
    It's almost like Audi don't want our money .
    Don't worry they'll be panicking soon.
    96 URS6 plus speck saloon
    96 URS6 plus speck estate
    94 2.6 80 Avant
    99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post

These have all gone out of stock recently. Maybe worth trying a local dealer to see if they've started doing them again. Doesn't look great though if they've been discontinued completely...
      Are we talking about lower door rubber mouldings? Did AT offered them? Have they gone NLA?

Comment

Originally posted by quattrito View Post

Are we talking about lower door rubber mouldings? Did AT offered them? Have they gone NLA?
        Yes they all used to be available but not any more.

Comment

Sorry for off-topic but I was able to send the lower door mouldings from local dealer. Price per side around 130€.

Comment

Originally posted by quattrito View Post
            Sorry for off-topic but I was able to send the lower door mouldings from local dealer. Price per side around 130€.
            That's good, I did wonder if they had been moved back to dealer stock. Hopefully they're available in the UK too and it's not just limited stock

Comment

Is there any chance you boys could check for me if the gasket/seal between headlamp glass and headlamp housing (right and left )is available and at what price ?I can't log in to my account
              Last edited by piotr; 27 January 2019, 10:38.

Comment

Originally posted by piotr
                Is there any chance you boys could check for me if the gasket/seal between headlamp glass and headlamp housing (right and left )is available and at what price ?I can't log in to my account
                According to 7Zap the pn for the gasket on the ellipsoids is 895941119B

Nothing coming up on Audi Tradition

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by piotr
                  According to 7Zap the pn for the gasket on the ellipsoids is 895941119B

Also same for 3B lights

Nothing coming up on Audi Tradition

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you John

Comment

Can you add this for me please bud
                      894863737 01C

Comment

NOW CANCELLED.

Sorry all but I had this from the Tradition ******s today:

"
                        Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, it is still not foreseeable when our private customers from abroad will be able to order from us again. You still have only the option to order the parts through your Audi dealer. Even if we cannot answer you as desired, we are happy to help you in case of further questions. Yours sincerely, "

Comment

Comment

I think we should all bombard them with thousands of pointless questions then until they crumble

Comment

that is realy a shame for a company this big to have long time issues selling stuff...

Comment

Obviously their world wide sales don't matter to them

Comment

Working...
                                X