Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LHD_Kid
    replied
    If you look at the RS2 bumper, there is a little "kick-up" on the top edge which aligns to the trim, which as said, is a different angle to the standard one.
    it will not fill the gap better...

Leave a comment:

• SteveH
    replied
    I don't believe they are any larger (top to bottom looking from the front) than standard. It's the slope on the RS2 item which is different. The bottom edge protrudes more and matches the RS2 bumper.

Leave a comment:

• struikie
    replied
    I thought they could maybe help with the gap I see a lot (also on mine) between that trim and the bumper.
    Can't get the bumper to sit any higher...

JW

Leave a comment:

• newsh
    replied
    The cross section shape is completely different, more streamlined, to go with the RS2 bumper.

Leave a comment:

• struikie
    replied
    What's the difference between the RS2 and 'normal' version?
    Height?

JW

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Hi Steve, hope all is well
    All the prices on my e-store are displayed without VAT because most customers are from outside the UK so they are not charged VAT, and it makes more sense to do it this way.
    Anyone buying in the UK whether business or personal is charged VAT @ 20% which in this case would put the price for the trims at £234 inc VAT. Of course a VAT business can offset this against sales
    HTH
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• SteveH
    replied
    Hi Alex, Nice to hear you are doing another batch of these. When you say "UK Vat if applicable" do you mean VAT to any UK customers whether companies or private individuals.

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    We are producing a final batch of replica RS2 headlight trims. As most people know these are unique to the RS2 and impossible to find used, having been obsolete since 1996. After this run we will not reinvest in new tooling and we will never make these parts again.

Pictures & information on this link: https://www.ultraperformance.co.uk/a...eadlight-trims

Payment required in advance of manufacture. No spare sets will be produced for future purchase; we will not tie up cash in stock of parts for these old cars. So if you want a set, buy now. This is the only opportunity you get to buy these parts.

Price is £195 per set, plus shipping & UK VAT if applicable.
    Purchase through our e-store. Closing date Fri 14th January 2022.
    Worldwide shipping - pricing calculated at checkout.
    Dispatch end of January 2022.

Leave a comment:

• rxl
    replied
    Ah OK send them over with the next package

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    There’s no list mate, they are made already

Leave a comment:

• rxl
    replied
    put me on the list alex

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    Bump. I have a couple more sets of these available - once these are gone I will not be producing any more so if you want a set, now is the time.

Leave a comment:

• s0_big
    replied
    Then i have been a good boy But... not if you ask the girlfriend Marry Christmas

Leave a comment:

• SteveH
    replied
    I guess Santa only drops these off with folk who have been good all year

Leave a comment:

• Error404
    replied
    A picture of my reproduction trims fitted up on the car:

IMG_2240.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X