Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 15

It looks like after almost two years that I can order from AT again! A record in incompetence from Audi...

I need a few parts and will be making an order before Christmas. So would expect delivery in mid January some time.

Same as before please, send me the part number, cost and quantity. Please make sure it is in stock before asking.

One thing I have spotted is new RS2 Intercoolers for 325 Euros, which looks like a good deal: https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tra...-8a0145805c-10

I think, we can all do it nowadays....

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/genera...n-for-business

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
      I think, we can all do it nowadays....

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/genera...n-for-business
      Everyone could when I did the previous group buys too! This way saves on shipping for smaller orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post

Everyone could when I did the previous group buys too! This way saves on shipping for smaller orders.
        Ah, well, in the UK no-one has been able to order from AT for years unless..... was always blocked 'because of Brexit'.

Comment

Hi Will, not seen you on here for a while.
          Can I ask how you will handle the added conundrum of import duties between group buy members? For example there will be individuals that have orders above and below the permitted 135 EUR allowance.

Will it be something like: those that don't have an order above 135 EUR have nothing extra to pay, with the others members paying duty as a proportion of the total order in this category. I hope i've made myself clear.

Comment

Hi Rob!

I'm still lurking about and getting the odd job done on the S2's now and then. The avant is nearly there. Having a few issues with my MOT tester and need to have a cat fitted I think which is a pita. But should have at least one of them back on the road soon.

I hadn't actually thought about that. But, if the order is picked up by customs then I would expect that the whole order will be subject to duty which would then have to be split proportionally between all parts by order value. So people would have to bear this in mind and may reduce any potential savings.

Last edited by Colesy; 20 December 2022, 17:37.

Comment

The intercooler is very tempting but I would then need to find an RS2 crossmember and it would end up expensive.
              Having bought quite a bit from EU since Brexit, as long as EU tax has been paid, UK customs seem to be uninterested and I haven't had to pay anything extra. Shipping the other way is a very different story
              Nothelle S2 Avant
              Black Ur project
              Ocianic Ur project gone
              S2 Coupe project gone
              Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Have sent pm

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
                  The intercooler is very tempting but I would then need to find an RS2 crossmember and it would end up expensive.
                  Having bought quite a bit from EU since Brexit, as long as EU tax has been paid, UK customs seem to be uninterested and I haven't had to pay anything extra. Shipping the other way is a very different story
                  I chopped and rewelded my bracket on the S2 cross member to fit the RS2 works fine ?

Comment

Interesting
                    Nothelle S2 Avant
                    Black Ur project
                    Ocianic Ur project gone
                    S2 Coupe project gone
                    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Hi Will

can you put me down for a RS2 intercooler
                      Emerald Green ABY Coupé
                      RS2+ Spec
                      @audis2kid - instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post

I chopped and rewelded my bracket on the S2 cross member to fit the RS2 works fine ?
                        I did the same. Easy job to do.
                        91 Modded 3B
                        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Will, when you order I need the following parts for my coupe :-
                          8A0881361C PADDING EURO 90.33; 1 OFF
                          895853114A END CAP EURO 3.07; 1 OFF
                          895809556 BRACKET EURO 11.83; 1 OFF
                          Good luck with the order................................Malcolm

Comment

Wow a Christmas miracle from Audi for us people who live in the UK!!! I would be interested in the reflector chrome for headlights for 1995 S2 no idea part number and if such an item even exists?? Ant help from anyone on here much appreciated thanks. As usual Will thanks for taking the time to sort orders out on here

Comment

PM sent
                              '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
                              '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
                              '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Working...
                              X