No announcement yet.

Audi Tradition Group Buy No. 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for confirming Dave. Just another hurdle we have to put up with to try and keep these cars on the road.

That's a good call regarding the menu I've done this before in the past but it's less than ideal as it it's not exactly a time efficient way of doing things.
    I'll certainly give it a try and see how my patience holds up.

I completely agree on the urq section, you'd think it would be the much better support for given it's heritage and significance in the companies histrory.
    That's too much to expect from Audi.

Comment

It's partly the fault of greedy individuals who bought large quantities of Ur parts only to sell on at huge profits on Facebook and fleabay
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

True, that certainly doesn't help matters either of course. There can't be many buyers coughing up at these extortionate prices though surely?

Comment

Unfortunately if the only way of getting the part you need means having to buy from those scalpers then they kinda have you over a barrel.
          1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe
          1994 80 Avant 1.9 TDI
          2005 Yamaha Fazer 1000
          1953 AJS Model 18S

Comment

Having problems with the AT site too, will keep trying but at this rate I'll be ordering next week

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
              Having problems with the AT site too, will keep trying but at this rate I'll be ordering next week
              Hi Will,
              I sent you a pm with a part number. Did you get it? Don't forget me!
              cheers
              Rob..
              94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
              87 UR 20v ABY
              97 S6 Avant
              96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
              1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Originally posted by GT500 View Post

Hi Will,
                I sent you a pm with a part number. Did you get it? Don't forget me!
                cheers
                Hi Rob, yes, you're on the list!

Comment

Can anyone help with coupe windscreen top and bottom seals part numbers I've got the left and right ones sorted

Comment

Rikki, the numbers you supplied look good according to this page:
                    https://webautocats.com/etka/audi/acoq/174/845000/

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Is there still opportunity to be part of this group buy?
                        Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

This order has been placed and is due for delivery to me on Friday. If anyone is in a rush for their parts let me know. Collection from OX15 is welcomed!

Comment

Did I miss out or do I owe you money

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                              Did I miss out or do I owe you money
                              Hi Rikki, the parts you messaged me about weren't in stock and I didn't see any message about windscreen seals. I will be ordering again soon though so send me a list and I'll add these to the order

Comment

Working...
                              X