Feeler for GB, Supertech valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James,

why have you decided to drop the sodium filled ex valves? Cost?

Do they do guides as well?

Thanks.
    Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flat on my back View Post
      James,

why have you decided to drop the sodium filled ex valves? Cost?

Do they do guides as well?

Thanks.
      I can get you guides, but they do not do them. Good price to!

The sodium valves may well stay, i was up last night to 3am reading

Hollow valves have a greater heat transfer and the sodium melts @97deg so they are very efficient with a so called "shaker" effect,

I have sent a email to ***** at supertech with some good questions in to make sure these valves are worth the $$ but keep in mind valves from the stealer's are £15 something.....

Cheers James
      Chef

Comment

Worth reading Mark Halligans experience of melting the valve seals mate with these type of valves

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
          Worth reading Mark Halligans experience of melting the valve seals mate with these type of valves
          I really need to stop reading so late at night, threads by mark, paul and marco really turn you brain to mashed potato

I will be ordering inlet valves and seals, from them if carlos or any one else wants to jump aboard so the shipping is reduced do it now

Cheers James
          Chef

Comment

LOL - I *might* be interested in these for my machine head project as I need a full set of valves on that (few bent inlets plus the exhausts aren't up to turbo spec), but I would like to keep with the tried and tested sodium filling for cooling purposes on the EX side.
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Tempted as I mentioned when I spoke to you, when you thinking of doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net View Post
                LOL - I *might* be interested in these for my machine head project as I need a full set of valves on that (few bent inlets plus the exhausts aren't up to turbo spec), but I would like to keep with the tried and tested sodium filling for cooling purposes on the EX side.
                Paul, i will be using the sodium exhaust valves to.

Maybe mid next week,

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                Tempted as I mentioned when I spoke to you, when you thinking of doing this?
                give me a text if we dont get to have a chat before monday mate
                Chef

Comment

Bump, bump, bumpty, bump.
                  Carlos.

On the look out for less bits for my s2 saloon project. Now supporting myself by shooting for my food. www.airgunforum.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Flat on my back View Post
                    Bump, bump, bumpty, bump.
                    Sorry Carl,

I have been busy with work and had to do some stuff in france to. I may have to go out again next week.

It seems its only me and you now... best you give this company a email www.nolimitmotorsport.com They are pretty rapid on the email and will reply to all your questions.

As i am only going to order intake valves and i am stuck in a rut with work at the moment

Sorry and cheers James
                    Chef

Comment

Working...
                    X