Hacke EM Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more waiting

It's now official. The yanks are going with RS Tuning's EM in 37.2 mm mild steel. They want 9 units and the price for 10 or more is 7100 SEK plus shipping.

As long as there was a chance that they would go with Hacke, there was a reason to wait. There is no longer any reason to wait.

A) Anybody who wants to go with RS Tuning will need to give me an email at rictan302@yahoo.com by midnight, June 1.

B) Those interested in the Hacke EM can have more time. What say you give me firm committments by email by midnight, 10 June.

I donno how RS Tuning wants to get paid yet. Hacke wants 50% down and 50% when he ships.

Rich

Comment

Thats about 470 quid all in tops then Mmmm, food for thought
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Rich, I'd be interested (no committment yet) but more in the RS one rather than the Hacke, IMHO the Hacke one is not the best for a turbocharged motor.

Here's a pic of a replica of Lehmann's S1 exhaust manifold , I don't see any similarities with the Hacke unit, yet the Lehmann/Dahlback is known to work on 600+HP engines, and it's been proven.
        '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
        info@MRCTuning.com
        Workshop Directions

Comment

Originally posted by Mihnea
          Rich, I'd be interested (no committment yet) but more in the RS one rather than the Hacke, IMHO the Hacke one is not the best for a turbocharged motor.

Here's a pic of a replica of Lehmann's S1 exhaust manifold , I don't see any similarities with the Hacke unit, yet the Lehmann/Dahlback is known to work on 600+HP engines, and it's been proven.

I would also be interested in the RS manifold vs. the Hacke. To me, the runners on the Hacke look a little to long for a max power turbo motor.
          That RS manifold is beautiful.
          Mark Siggelkow

'90 CQ 20vT - NASA GTS-5 (R.I.P.)
          '90 CQ-R - NASA GTS-4/5
          '00 A4 1.8TQMS (Wife's Daily Driver)
          '12 TT-RS (Wife's new DD, on order for May European delivery)
          '62 Porsche 356B (another race car)
          '03 Kawasaki Z1000 (toy)

Comment

Update - Mon. June 7 - URGENT!

Guys,

DAMN. I think we misunderstoood one another. I asked for email committment to "rictan302@yahoo.com" and have not gotten a singel mail. Now I check back here and find more than a few who are interested. Now we have to act rather fast.

To avoid confusion, I will be splitting this GP into 2 seperate GP's.

A - The RS Tuning GP: There are already 10 yanks in on this. The order is already in. The price is 7100 SEK + shipping. I will renegotiate a price with RS Tuning if we get to 15. (Sorry, I have been waiting for email from people and not watching this thread. I thought there was no interest.) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE RS TUNING GP, I NEED A FIRM COMMITTMENT TO "rictan302@yahoo.com" IMMEDIATELY!!

B - A Hacke GP: There are 2 interested. For 5 units, the price is 5500 SEK + shipping. AGAIN, I NEED A COMMITTMENT BY EMAIL TO "rictan302@yahoo.com" BY JUNE 10.

Comment

Originally posted by RSCoupe
              I would also be interested in the RS manifold vs. the Hacke. To me, the runners on the Hacke look a little to long for a max power turbo motor.
              That RS manifold is beautiful.
              As far as I know long runners are perfect for high power and rpm:s. Seen some wild turbocharged japs in the US built only for dragracing and that had some REAL long runners

Although long runners for everyday use would probably not be to effecient on the response

/Mike
              /Mike
              ---------------------------------------
              S2 RS Avant@355hp "For sale"
              A4 Avant TDIq@170hp
              Datsun 240Z@550hp
              BMW M3 race car@321hp
              Garage

Comment

I have already got in on the rs manifold. I am one of the 10, but am in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by 91_S2
                  Guys,

DAMN. I think we misunderstoood one another. I asked for email committment to "rictan302@yahoo.com" and have not gotten a singel mail. Now I check back here and find more than a few who are interested. Now we have to act rather fast.

To avoid confusion, I will be splitting this GP into 2 seperate GP's.

A - The RS Tuning GP: There are already 10 yanks in on this. The order is already in. The price is 7100 SEK + shipping. I will renegotiate a price with RS Tuning if we get to 15. (Sorry, I have been waiting for email from people and not watching this thread. I thought there was no interest.) IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE RS TUNING GP, I NEED A FIRM COMMITTMENT TO "rictan302@yahoo.com" IMMEDIATELY!!

B - A Hacke GP: There are 2 interested. For 5 units, the price is 5500 SEK + shipping. AGAIN, I NEED A COMMITTMENT BY EMAIL TO "rictan302@yahoo.com" BY JUNE 10.
                  I am declaring my firm commitment to Hacke's 20VT manifold. I would like one that will be compatible with a GT30R in a T3 housing.

Comment

I am in too, if its not too late. I sent mail.
                    Thanks
                    Hans

Comment

Hacke Update - Just need 1 more

Just now there are 3 firm and 1 "possible" buyer for Hacke's EMs. If we get 1 or 2 more firm, we will reach 5500 SEK.

The great thing about Hacke is that he can make long or short runners. He will fold the runners into the available space if you give him a space frame.

C'mon! You know you have the hots for one of these.

Comment

I would be in, but it would required a new down pipe, and if that is the case, my rs2 exhaust manifold will have to suffice
                        1990 Coupe quattro 20v, no T
                        1992 S4 20v, very much so T

Comment

Working...
                        X