Samcos for 3B's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samcos for 3B's

Come on lads, we need everybody to pull forward with these... Its a once in a lifetime offer.......
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Yeah but how many people do we need? I can post on some danish sites asking if any s2 owners are interested. But some priceing, shipping, delivery would be nice?

I'am interested, but cant seem to find out where to pay and so on....

/Jonas R.
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Paul (s2central) is sorting the details out, he thinks that they'll be around £210ish and then youve got your delivery charges, of which im not sure of...

Comment

Originally posted by Beetie
        Paul (s2central) is sorting the details out, he thinks that they'll be around £210ish and then youve got your delivery charges, of which im not sure of...
        Yeah kinda knew that, but how about tooling cost? And when can we aspect them to be done?

Best Regards

Jonas R,
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Im basically just trying to drum up interest in these jonas. But if anybodys got any questions, most have been answered on the original thread

Comment

Originally posted by Beetie
            Im basically just trying to drum up interest in these jonas. But if anybodys got any questions, most have been answered on the original thread
            Yes i know, and i just posted the org. thread on two danish forums, to see if any danish s2 owners are interested.

Cuz i guess i want it as bad as you do

/Jonas R.
            Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Jonas and Co -

The 3B hose kit will go ahead at the price of £210 per complete set if I can secure ten more firm candidates. That price includes tooling costs, but does not include postage & shipping fees.

I'm sure I've typed all this before, but lead time is 6-8 weeks on the first set for trial fitting, then it will be 6-8 weeks more for the remaining hoses to be made.

If you want included then please PM me directly for payment details. I have already received complete funds from some 3B owners, but I need to make the numbers with cold hard cash so we can commit with the Samco guys.

Paul
              Paul Nugent
              Webmaster http://S2central.net
              Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
              2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
              2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net
                Jonas and Co -

The 3B hose kit will go ahead at the price of £210 per complete set if I can secure ten more firm candidates. That price includes tooling costs, but does not include postage & shipping fees.

I'm sure I've typed all this before, but lead time is 6-8 weeks on the first set for trial fitting, then it will be 6-8 weeks more for the remaining hoses to be made.

If you want included then please PM me directly for payment details. I have already received complete funds from some 3B owners, but I need to make the numbers with cold hard cash so we can commit with the Samco guys.

Paul
                Hi Paul,

Great news.

You already have a private message
                So I'am looking forward to some account info

/Jonas R.
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Jonas and Co -

Paul
                  Hi Paul,

Can you please explain why there is new tooling being made and trial fitting, as I thought Samco already had hoses for the 3B application?

Are these silicone hoses from a different manufacturer than Samco, or is there another explanation?

Thanks,

Ken
                  Last edited by auditude; 18 July 2004, 17:50.
                  Kenneth
                  1990 Coupe quattro
                  1991 200q20v x 2
                  1985 4ksq 20vt project
                  1986 Coupe GT 10vt project
                  2006 Honda Ridgeline
                  1998 Honda VFR800FI

Comment

Samco do NOT have hoses for the 3B application on the S2 engine, though I am aware that Samco have done a couple of hoses for the 200TQ engine. If anyone is 100% sure that any of those 200TQ hoses will fit the S2 then great, but I couldn't be assed with the hassle of ordering them, waiting for them, trying them on someone elses car etc etc - then who pays if they are wrong - blah blah blah - its amazing how much time all this group purchase stuff takes !
                    Paul Nugent

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I'm 100% sure that 200 hoses will not fit the s2. MAF-turbo maybe, maybe not. IC hoses definitely not. Throttle body hose is of course the same (and same in ABY too).
                      -

Comment

Samco only have hoses into and out of intercooler on 200TQ 3B engine - they don't have the MAF hose - hence we need custom hoses for the S2 3B application - except the throttle body hose of course which is common with ABY and ADU.

Paul
                        Paul Nugent

Comment

All concerned - PMs have been sent to all of you regarding payment for the 3B hose kits.

The quicker you pay, the sooner you play !

Paul
                          Paul Nugent

Comment

Is the group purchase for the complete kit, or could you jsut get one of them? I just need the throttle housing one, as the others doesn't fit my car anymore.

In that case, pricing on that one?

Thanks.
                            Red cars are the fastest ones...
                            - Team Irry -

Comment

All concerned - PMs have been sent to all of you regarding payment for the 3B hose kits.

The quicker you pay, the sooner you play !

Paul
                              Hi Paul,

I haven't seen a PM. Well, besides the one I've been in since this afternoon!

:mischeif:

(hey, that smiley is misspelled in the code)

Thanks,

Ken
                              Kenneth
                              1990 Coupe quattro
                              1991 200q20v x 2
                              1985 4ksq 20vt project
                              1986 Coupe GT 10vt project
                              2006 Honda Ridgeline
                              1998 Honda VFR800FI

Comment

Working...
                              X