Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Motorsport Fuel Pump

Guys,

Im gonna be getting myself one of these pumps this week along with one for NickHey & Newsh this week.

If anyone else wants one let me know in the next day so we can put you on the order. Probably just be UK buyers for this one im afraid.

They are being purchased thru my dads garage (church road garage) so payment will be direct to him. At the moment the price if we buy 3 is £104+VAT +P&P

If we have a couple more of us the price will come down a bit more hopefully, but that price isnt a bad deal anyway.

Greg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

I go on then - I'll have one - part of the VERY long process of collecting all the bits for something special one day.

Send me PM about your payment preferences etc

Hoping if we get a 5th name, that may bring the price down a few more quid...

Cheers,

Paul
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I'll have one. I took my pump out last weekend and found a blocked pump from an NG in the tank!! I'll have to look through the parts catalogue for the correct pump holder and fittings too.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I Have those here.

they are as follows

N903 307 01
        W895 201 779H
        N0110691
        N0138128 x2
        Greg

Comment

I will check with my dad but cheque or debit card should be fine for payment.

Greg
          Greg

Comment

Originally posted by newsh
            Details of the carrier parts are here
            John ive put the updated list on here because the other list of parts was slightly wrong.

Greg
            Greg

Comment

Sorry Greg - which is the CORRECT list of carrier parts - I'm confused now

Paul
              Paul Nugent

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

I posted the parts required in my 420+ project thread in the projects section - you do NOT need the damper(it will not fit) and I had one wrong copper/compression washer on the list. You also need a dome nut (with the unusual thread) but Tom found an Audi part that does that.

That price is excellent for the pump - anyone who is remapping their cars over 300bhp should get one - pumps seem to be causing lots of problems during mapping sessions.
                S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Mark H advised me that I would only need the pump holder (which is a little too small), the banjo fitting, two compression washers and the dome nut M12x1.5
                  It appears that my pump or pump and tank has been replaced in the past. I'm suprised the tiny pump I found in there has produced enough pressure and flow to keep my motor from melting Add to that a leaf blocking the gauze on the pump basket and an almost totally blocked gauze on the pump body. Damn lucky time to check it!
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Paul the list i postead earlier in the thread is the correct one. Its an updated version from dougs original list and also includes the illusive dome nut. so the parts required are.

N903 307 01
                    W895 201 779H
                    N0110691
                    N0138128 x2
                    895 201 531A

Greg
                    Last edited by Greg_S; 29 September 2004, 16:03.
                    Greg

Comment

I have just put the order in for 5 pumps with my dad.

so there is one for:

Greg
                      Paul N
                      Nick Heyward
                      Steve H
                      Newsh

Also with the other parts needed I can also get those sourced too at a good price from audi and can put them all in together if thats what people want to do? If you can let me know either way if you want to get those bits yourself.

Finally best bet for payment to my dad is either by cheque or a debit card, not sure how much they will cost to post since no idea what they weigh.

Greg
                      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
                        I have just put the order in for 5 pumps with my dad.

so there is one for:

Greg
                        Paul N
                        Nick Heyward
                        Steve H
                        Newsh

Also with the other parts needed I can also get those sourced too at a good price from audi and can put them all in together if thats what people want to do? If you can let me know either way if you want to get those bits yourself.

Finally best bet for payment to my dad is either by cheque or a debit card, not sure how much they will cost to post since no idea what they weigh.

Greg
                        HI hows it going , if there`s a chance of any more pumps i would love one as miniah and doug have advised this is the pump i need cheers johnny boy

Comment

Greg, is it too late to order me one?

Sal

Comment

Greg - I'll bet you could order ten of these puppies... The extras would sell easily. Does it drop the group price much with an order of ten ?

Thanks for the updated info on the other parts - makes sense for you to purchase all of that in one go from Audi or the resident VAGparts boys of course. Can you advise the total price for parts ?

Cheers,

Paul
                            Paul Nugent

Comment

I half remember having to cut the crimp connectors off the short internal loom in the tank - so you will need a couple of connectors to the pump - costs pennies

I think you have forgotten the strainer on th ebottom of the pump housing Greg

895 201 531A

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...1&page=1&pp=15
                              S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Working...
                              X