No announcement yet.

600x300x75mm Intercoolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks the same as Dougs. His ports are really low down too. Looks great behinf the RS2 bumper. Hey Vadim I will be interested in the New Year but not yet as I will have a VAT bill at the end of the year.
    1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
    Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

I had great dealings with Vadim in the past. Highly recommended to do business with.
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Was gonna say postage from US is very high.

Also dealt with Vadim previously and all went smooth and very helpful!
        Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
        2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net
          Is this the same IC as Martin, DOug & Tom landed ?
          Looks identical from the pics - same number of rows, endcaps look the same and it has mounting points top and bottom.

So are all these IC coming from one source? As we got ours from Hong Kong? We paid £200 delivered to Tom's Door - nothing on top of that (we were lucky not to get customs charges)

I thought their's had a more centralised inlet and outlet pipe location. Seems less than optimal to put it near the edges.
          They are actually in a very good position for getting it to fit behind a bumper - if they are higher it won't fit. It would be better if the inlet and outlet were aiming to the back of the car - Jeffer has modded his one to do this.

It only cost me £25 ish for stainless metal to make the custom Xmember to get these to fit. You have to add into that new hoses and rubber mounting points - well worth doing though.
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Well I hope to get my pakage from Vadim soon.......

Comment

Originally posted by Lee
              I had great dealings with Vadim in the past. Highly recommended to do business with.
              No offence to Vadim, I was just surprised at the price . This seller is probably also getting them from Hong Kong. They usually have a couple up for sale at any one time.
              Mark Siggelkow

'90 CQ 20vT - NASA GTS-5 (R.I.P.)
              '90 CQ-R - NASA GTS-4/5
              '00 A4 1.8TQMS (Wife's Daily Driver)
              '12 TT-RS (Wife's new DD, on order for May European delivery)
              '62 Porsche 356B (another race car)
              '03 Kawasaki Z1000 (toy)

Comment

Mark: No no offence , it's just my friend have them currently in stock of 15 pieces and there won't come any more.

THey are else comed from china or something like that.

Postage will be very low if sended to one point of UK for example as i will use freight courier , not the post one. But it will require quantity.

Doug: Could you send me a drawing of the crossmember as i need one to fit mine , e-mail is temp33@safemail.lv

P.S. If anyone still want few pieces of thouse intercoolers, just let me know i could probably orgonize few personal orders(not even group buys) and send them myself to you. Why not , I have some free time

Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
                  So are all these IC coming from one source?

I think they are, as that is exactly the same as the one I got from the U.S. too.
                  Mark - Modded

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
                    Doug: Could you send me a drawing of the crossmember as i need one to fit mine , e-mail is temp33@safemail.lv

Doug, you have a PM.
                    Mark Siggelkow

'90 CQ 20vT - NASA GTS-5 (R.I.P.)
                    '90 CQ-R - NASA GTS-4/5
                    '00 A4 1.8TQMS (Wife's Daily Driver)
                    '12 TT-RS (Wife's new DD, on order for May European delivery)
                    '62 Porsche 356B (another race car)
                    '03 Kawasaki Z1000 (toy)

Comment

Aye but note the shipping charges to Europe !

Is this the same IC as Martin, DOug & Tom landed ?
                      theres a possibility you could get stung by customs for some more dosh too.

It looks the same as the ones we have.

here is mine http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...7&page=2&pp=15

martin

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
                        UPDATE. Well guys. Intercooler is THE SAME as Martinjs has. Just got myself a sample.

Good news.

If we get 10 orders that the price will be 300$ + shipping. Shipping won't be much if shipped all together to a company location(vagparts for example). About 20$ per intercooler.

It looks and possibly is the same intercooler that martin has , not the ugly thing i was thinking in a first place.

hummm... his that friendly to fit n RS2?

Comment

Working...
                        X