No announcement yet.

Marco Downpipe GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lemme check part numbers. I take it you car is 3B engined about 1991???
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

The downpipe on the 200 is more like an ABY version with a built in y split. Cant tell if it would fit your car. I guess it would as the S2 if very tight for space. The only sure way to know is buy and try.
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Im interested in one too.

martin

Comment

I'm also intrest in one
          RS2 chip by mihnea,PKM short IM, forge dump valve, 3" custom stainless exhaust, 18"X8" Porsche 996 rims, conti contact 245/35 Front 225/40 Rear, QR sport top mount, Powerflex bushes, aloy sub frame bushes, neuspeed 19mm RARB,Hard tranny mount, V8 torsen on RS2

Comment

I spoke with Marco about the downpipe, it wasnt a problem for him if someone else would built his down pipe. So I wanted to ask some prices at several companies where we do business with. I hoped that Marco maybe have a sample available, or maybe his old one, because of his stroker project, but unfortunately this will take a while before this one will be available. So the only options which I have is or to buy one in the group purchase or to buy an old down pipe of someone that isnt using this anymore. I cant use mine because I have to use my car on a daily base.

Thats why I wanted to ask if someone has a down pipe which he isnt using anymore?

regards,

Erik
            Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

I would be intrested in a Marco down pipe 3" if still possible
              Regards Jade
              RS 2 580HP

Comment

Whereabouts are we with this? is it still going ahead? if so count me in
                Gav
                S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

ANY News ?????
                  RS 2 580HP

Comment

anyone??????
                    S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

Sorry guys. AFAIK the group buy got stuck sometime back. Right now, anyway, main problem is this period I'm really too busy with work and family to be able to take this engagement and provide acceptable delivery dates.

Marco

Comment

Well if i can get some intrest i might do it
                        RS 2 580HP

Comment

marco cheers for letting us know, obviously family etc takes priority every time.
                          Jade, yep im interested, will it be the same sort of spc as Marco's?
                          cheers
                          Gav
                          S2 Cabriolet.........

Comment

I work with super yachts in refitts and have very good contacts in S/S fabrication
                            I have a rs4 exhaust on mine and want to cut cats out and join just after the two pipes in to the 76 mm pipe and need to make new down pipe and new middle bit
                            I have someone very good in s/s fab , but it would of been more easy to have brought one
                            will speak to him tomorrow
                            Jade
                            Last edited by jade; 27 April 2006, 17:11.
                            RS 2 580HP

Comment

Originally posted by jade
                              I work with super yachts in refitts and have very good contacts in S/S fabrication
                              I have a rs4 exhaust on mine and want to cut cats out and join just after the two pipes in to the 76 mm pipe and need to make new down pipe and new middle bit
                              And have someone very good , but would of been more easy to have brought one
                              will speck to him tomorrow
                              Jade

Did you get anywhere with this Jade?

Comment

Well i have the a rs2 pipe to copy , trying to get some where now with it
                                the person i want to make is moving back to the uk , i am trying to find someone at the moment to make some , i am intrested in getting together with others to get some made
                                Cheers Jade
                                RS 2 580HP

Comment

Working...
                                X