Group buy custom made strong drive shafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macspring View Post
    Sonic, is there something you're not telling us ? !
    I like big 'shafts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny, that when a car rolls in with those Russian made things and a forged-rod in your face you get sprung...

Originally posted by Biturbo View Post
    Sonic I'm waiting your call,that set off rear ones is waiting to be collected
    Are they not at Ish's already? I owe somebody some money i know that much...
    S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
      I like big 'shafts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny, that when a car rolls in with those Russian made things and a forged-rod in your face you get sprung...

Are they not at Ish's already? I owe somebody some money i know that much...
      Andy mine and Adams shafts are at ish's but you need to contact audrius about your set as he only has a set of tears in stock at the moment with your name on them .

Payments can be made direct to Audrius .

Comment

S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Are there set any date for making the drive shafts?

Comment

Do you have any of these available?

Comment

I have just ordered a set of these and have gone with the front outer cv joint on the rear option. So to confirm I need to machine out the diamater of my hub to take a front wheel bearing. Then fit a front bearing, front drive flange in the hub, and front cv? What diamater does the hub need machined too?

Comment

That front wheel bearing is 82mm, so not much left of the hub. When you are going this rout you must machine the outside too, shrinking a sleeve on the outside for extra strength.

A friend of mine has done this, and its working fine.

Comment

Yep I got this done at a machine shop. Thanks des.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

If any one need strong drive shafts pm me asap,I send new order next week.

Comment

I have done few 1.3s 60ft starts with drive shafts no problem at all
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43J57lvElg

Comment

I have sendt you PM Biturbo, so i am all inn

Comment

what was the puff of smoke from under the bonnet at 1.14?
                          Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

damn that squat on the launch..... very nice. it hooked HARD. just about got the front wheels off the ground, i am impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by QuattroFever View Post
                              what was the puff of smoke from under the bonnet at 1.14?
                              exhaust is from the bonnet ant I use flat shift so that black smoke is not petrol that not burn

Comment

Originally posted by speeding-g60 View Post
                                damn that squat on the launch..... very nice. it hooked HARD. just about got the front wheels off the ground, i am impressed.
                                I found that if I not use LC ant start from 8000+rpm car perfect from the line.I I have more power it can do mid 9s with launch like this

Comment

Working...
                                X