X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how looks front drive shafts when full ready
    Attached Files

Comment

Im in. Are you going to make a list with names? How are we going to pay?

Comment

Can't be made stronger CV's?
        RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
        BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
        LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
          Can't be made stronger CV's?
          Biturbo is making shafts, not CV joints it thats what you are asking

He can make any shaft so you can change from 90mm CV or 100mm CV to the biggest 108mm CV.

Also if you need the best of best you get him to make a shaft for the older 80q CV that uses a locking nut instead of the locking bolt. The threaded holt in the CV weakens it.

Comment

Originally posted by maxiice View Post
            Biturbo is making shafts, not CV joints it thats what you are asking

He can make any shaft so you can change from 90mm CV or 100mm CV to the biggest 108mm CV.

Also if you need the best of best you get him to make a shaft for the older 80q CV that uses a locking nut instead of the locking bolt. The threaded holt in the CV weakens it.

I understood it,
            Only wanted to know if they could make something stronger for CV's

Thanks!
            RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
            BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
            LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

I have had 2 sets of these and they are beasts comperd to stock Audi shafts .

Comment

I had a feel of your shaft the other day and it was seriously impressive.
                S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

How many splines are there on the 108mm inner CV and how many splines is it on the outer CV with nut?
                  Can anyone post partnumbers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                    I had a feel of your hard wear today and I was very imprest !

Comment

Originally posted by jsws3 View Post
                      I had a feel of your hard wear today and I was very imprest !
                      Thank you kind sir, you're welcome to cop a feel anytime.

Your blower was unsheathed which means I could appreciate the giant cog standing proud in all its splendid magnificence.
                      S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Sonic, is there something you're not telling us ? !

Comment

Partnumber ar hard to find on the real old stuff. but i belive this one from 200q is quite strong in the aftermarket category
                          https://www.rexbo.eu/metzger/joint-k...07203?c=100071

But there are also race shops that have better stuff....

For inner joint its a lot easyer, just go for ur s4/s6 pn 431498103CX
                          https://www.rexbo.eu/search?q=431498103CX

Comment

Sonic I'm waiting your call,that set off rear ones is waiting to be collected

Comment

Originally posted by maxiice View Post
                              Partnumber ar hard to find on the real old stuff. but i belive this one from 200q is quite strong in the aftermarket category
                              https://www.rexbo.eu/metzger/joint-k...07203?c=100071

But there are also race shops that have better stuff....

For inner joint its a lot easyer, just go for ur s4/s6 pn 431498103CX
                              https://www.rexbo.eu/search?q=431498103CX
                              Yes this is correct.With inner is easy all s2 had them from factory so you can use original no any modification needed.
                              Outer that 200q is strongest ones.And is car for drag race go for them,is just street with lots of power original s2 fronts will be ok.
                              I can get only shafts not cv joints

Comment

Originally posted by kinaputt View Post
                                Im in. Are you going to make a list with names? How are we going to pay?
                                This time I just do buy pm.I have few already asking so making list my self and send order.Will ask some small deposit that people not change they minds.
                                So is any one need some strong shafts just pm me and I will take order.
                                Just now I'm very busy finishing my car so my time to answer pm can take longer but I try answer as soon I get to internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X