• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested too
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

we would have to have minimum of 5 people in to spread cost of shipping.if somebody is 100% sure ,send me a PM please

Comment

Originally posted by piotr View Post
        If you could send me the exact shape of the carpet template (3B) on the large piss of paper it's not a problem,it would just take slightly longer to do the 3B ones.To make template for ABY I just used paper floor mats taped together.

I will see if I can find the original mats to make templates.. I think they might be under the carpet though! [emoji23]

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

Hahaha,ok buddy

Comment

PM sent for a set of ABY ones with mounting holes
            1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe
            1994 80 Avant 1.9 TDI
            2005 Yamaha Fazer 1000
            1953 AJS Model 18S

Comment

Any idea of the quality of this product, the last set I bought on a group buy lasted only 3 months before the drivers side one wore trough Similar price as these so would hope to get a few years out of them

Comment

Hi gents, I was thinking of these, but need to know if they will fit my 1991 Coupe, 20v 2.3.
                Being as new owner of only a few months I am not sure if all Coupes are the same floor pan.

Thanks for any info.

David

Comment

They do differ, turbo/non turbo/5 speed/6 speed, so yes, you do need to be a bit careful.

Comment

Ah, ok, thanks, don't really want to spend £80 to find they don't fit.

Back to the drawing board

Cheers

David

Comment

The OP suggested if you draw round the footwell on some card he can make them to size.

Comment

I may give that a go, however at the moment I have all the carpets out due to a water leak, they are laid flat ish and then need cleaning so I was dubious about making a pattern until refitted. If they offer is still open once I get the carpet back in I will take up the offer.

Thanks again for all the info

David

Comment

Working...
                        X