Bosch Motorsport Fuel Pumps No.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosch Motorsport Fuel Pumps No.3

This time I am supplying only the pumps. Details of the other parts required can be found here

The price for the pump on its own is £145 inc VAT + P&P.

So far I have the following names:

AudiS2au
    MartinJs
    Raymor
    DJroy

International shipping is fine but I will need your address so I can work out the P&P costs. If you are international and wish to buy the other parts required VAGparts forwarded on the fuel pump along with the parts on another group buy. But this will need clearing with them first and I will arrange postage down to them for the fuel pump.

Payment will be required in advance also, might be able to paypal on this one too if required.
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Greg, I am interested in getting a pump. Will PM shipping info to U.S. Question though, are all the parts in the "kit" necessary to install this new pump? Can you use the parts from the existing pump?

If new parts are required, I would be interested in having you ship to VAG parts and them ship complete kit to me.....what is required to do this?

Thanks
    1990 RS2 Coupe

"If you have complete control of the damn thing, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Chris. The parts required are listed in the other motorsport fuel pump thread. To arrange it you will need to contact VAG Parts and clear it with them to have the pump forwarded with their shipment. It is likely there will be several overseas shipments so once they have all been paid for I would arrange a bulk delivery of pumps to vagparts for them to send onward.
      Greg

Comment

Guys Im going to close the group buy on this at the weekend, I will need you to PM me your address/let me know if it is being sent to VAGPARTS (after you have prior arranged it). I can work out postage costs and a final price for the pumps.

ta
        Greg

Comment

Postage within the UK is £4.63 This includes VAGPARTS if parts are being sent via them. Cheque payment is prefered.

The buy on these is closing tommorow, once I have received payment from those showing an interest I will get them ordered and sent out.
          Greg

Comment

Raymor has found an excellent deal on these

see

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...589#post104589
            Greg

Comment

Greg,

Is this group purchase dead now that the e-bay pumps appeared? I tried to get one, but the guy said he only had a couple left and when I told him I was in u.s. and wanted to pay with paypal, I never got a response back. I'm still looking for a pump. Any chance of gettin one through you?

Chris
              1990 RS2 Coupe

Comment

Chris,

Yeah it is still possible, I didnt think there would be much interest because of those pumps on ebay being very good value. Do you need it sending to vagparts still?

payment by paypal is ok, will leave until the weekend to see if any other guys need to join the GB. If you want to send the payment in the mean time if there is no other takers I will get it ordered next week.

ta
                Greg

Comment

Chris,

I may be able to sort you out a pump, but I'll need to wait until after this weekend to confirm that I can get the exact one we need - it's the same source as the ebay pumps - but without the middle man... but I need to confirm that it's the 044 pump I can get. If you are interested in this route and can hold off until then, I'll post an update over the weekend

Hope you don't mind Greg.....

Raymond

Originally posted by Greg_S
                  Chris,

Yeah it is still possible, I didnt think there would be much interest because of those pumps on ebay being very good value. Do you need it sending to vagparts still?

payment by paypal is ok, will leave until the weekend to see if any other guys need to join the GB. If you want to send the payment in the mean time if there is no other takers I will get it ordered next week.

ta
                  1997 A6 (C4)Q TDi http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=291269 - Sold
                  1987 CQ85RS
                  1994 S2 Avant- Gone
                  1991 V8 -Gone, but lives on in the TDi and CQ

Fintray Hillclimb - 33.20s
                  Doune Hillclimb - 55.02s
                  Forrestburn Hillclimb - 52.61

Comment

Greg and Raymond,

Thanks for helping out with this!! I can wait as long as Greg is o.k. with this. I know he has put in a lot of effort on these GP's.

Chris
                    1990 RS2 Coupe

Comment

The GB is closed now, I think Chris is the only one getting a pump this time. If there is anyone else please PM me today

ta
                      Greg

Comment

A bit late ??

But im looking for a 044 Bosch fuel pump for my S4 .
                        2003 VW Passat Highline 130 TDI wagon with ALL options.

Comment

Hi,

it is still possible to source the pumps, however the ancillary parts required to fit will need to be sourced by you. It was abandoned due to a good source on ebay being able to sell them alot cheaper than I can get them for.
                          Greg

Comment

for example
                            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                            X