X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dutch_RsBlueS2
    Nice car m8

so it was an 20v originally? Nice work onderneath the hood
    Sorry I may not have worded that very well. I mean "I" upgraded. My previous Audi was a Coupe quattro 20V and I have now sold that and bought the S2.
    Editor AOC www.audiclub.co.uk
    Editor Audifans www.audifans.net
    AOC Member of the Year 2003-2004
    (1994 80 Saloon - Titan Grey\V6 bumper\S2 Avant bumper\80 Competition Alloys - Nice but it certainly isn't an S2 )

Comment

Nice!

Tidy under the bonnet too

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cq20v
        Scottish Performance and Classic Car Show - booked for next two years if you are interested ?
        Didn't even know they had that show at Ingliston - I'm interested for the futre - cheers - If there are any other audi owners club meets up here, I would be interested as well.

I'm sure they used to have a trackday at Knockhill a few years ago - anything else like that planned?

Doug
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Originally posted by akojacko
          nicnac how much u wanna spend ?
          I've got about £6000 and an audi coupe 2.6 M1995 to sell on top of that
          why? you selling akojacko?

Comment

NICNAC

Check your PM's

Mark
            93 S2

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
              Didn't even know they had that show at Ingliston - I'm interested for the futre - cheers - If there are any other audi owners club meets up here, I would be interested as well.

I'm sure they used to have a trackday at Knockhill a few years ago - anything else like that planned?

Doug
              I'll keep you informed of the shows we attend. I organised two sessiosn at Crail but track was a bit rough last time so not been back. Was thinking of organising an Audi Owners Club Track session at Knockhill next year possibly joint with quattro owners club and would be nice to have a few S2's also

I'll post nearer the time with dates, costs, etc..
              (1994 80 Saloon - Titan Grey\V6 bumper\S2 Avant bumper\80 Competition Alloys - Nice but it certainly isn't an S2 )

Comment

Cheers Owen - looking forward to some more events - I haven't been impressed with the surface at Crail.

A friends company booked Knockhill for 2 hours one Friday evening - for approx 25 cars it cost £36 each - It was split into 2 sessions for the first 30 minutes - fast and experienced and then slower novices. Then it was a free-for-all but this was ok as Knockhill is hard on the brakes so you don't want to be out for more than 10 minutes at a time - the 2 hours was enough for me, (my left rear tyre was melting) especially since it cost so little.
                S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

That's really good considering we paid £35 for Crail. I'll make some enquiries to gauge interest in the club and let you know.

Cheers

Owen

Comment

Working...
                  X