Courborough s2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courborough s2

quick little sample of bessie wailing.more to follow if i can work out how to do it

just see the last video sample at frankiinfarter its the whole lap
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pixsaudisex2; 25 February 2006, 12:01. Reason: time savin

Just keep posting within the same thread
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jamo; 24 February 2006, 16:56.

Comment

Vid 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Vid 3
        Attached Files

Comment

http://www.jamo480t.pwp.blueyonder.c...PIC01068s2.zip

Having problem uploading the opening 1mb zip mods any ideas why?

I'll host the file for a couple of days.
          Last edited by Jamo; 24 February 2006, 17:10.

Comment

done it

i worked it out now i think. bessie last year at curborough
            this years is the 25 th march, come along and see a few more audis

http://www.frankinfarter.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/s2.wmv

Comment

just wondering

well i was just wondering if any one was tempted to come along to this sprint track this year there will be a burger van for burgers a few old ur quattros a few s4 etc and also to top it of i do belive the porsche owners club is going there this year to so a few of stuttgarts finest i say this because before i go any further this is fully booked up this year..... next year at a cost of thirty five pounds per car 30 pounds to club audi members you could have a blast ,, this year when i go il be able to see if my koni shocks make it so i can lap a bit quicker an strut tops etc as you can see from video its only a sprint track but hey you get to stand by and see the whole lap there is no charge for spectators and well im sure a few people of this forum would indeed enjoy going to see this and then im sure i could book up any places if people would be intrested ,,,,, for next year but hey check out the video to see what it is like the track is by fradley park of the A38 lichfeild way..... i had a super time last year...

you also get to have as may runs as can possible be fitted into the afternoon i sort of gave up last year to let bessie have a rest,,, but hey i hope some of you can make it makes for a good saturday thats for sure,,,,,

also any one got any comments on the standard shock set up,,,
              or weaht they recon me car sounds like i look forward to reading comments...

Comment

next weekend

well just wondering if any one was going to turn up for a look next week end i do belive the porsche owners club will be there as well so should be good for a laugh...

Comment

Wow

WELL SHAME NO ONE COULD MAKE THIS AS WELL THERE WAS OVER TWENTY PORSCHES THERE FOR THE SLAYING
                  MORNING STARTED PRETTY DRY LOSSING OUT TO PORSCHES BY A GOOD FEW SECONDS ( THEY HAD ROLL CAGES AND WELL A FEW MORE PONIES THAN ME THATS FOR SURE) GT 2s AN 3s an a few classics but most were new model lovely cars or old track day heros..
                  there was a rs2 there as well in green never saw one in that colour before ..
                  a good laugh an then well the quattro hevens opened and well the porsches were like kinda spinning around abit losing loads a time ..
                  o you should have come there was some serious machines there an i was the only one trying to up hold the s2 name i will put a video up on here when i manage to sort one out so you can see the difference between my car this year and last and if koni shocks really make that much difference when it comes to the crunch..

o you should have come...

Comment

ok then not this weekend nor next but the next saturday this track day is going ahead again and well its the clubaudi day and well there is going to be a few audis there one from dynalynx and there was another few cars i think lotus cortina and a burger bus and well the best part there is no entrance fee yep thats right a free day out to watch a few audis go around in circles .. its by fradley park lichfeild anyone wants to know exactly were it is just let me know also it just on in the afternoon.. so come along if you fancy a fix of audis,,,

Comment

ok then this is next saturday now and well it is free entry and well you will get to see some nice cars blasting around and the weather is ment to be brilliant so well i can just say get your buts down there for a fun half a day out afternoon start ,., and as i said on the other thread i do belive a dynalinx car should be there and if thats spelt wrong it is because im dynalexic,,

Comment

Any times?

Last time i was there my Midget did 35 and a bit, for the one lap configeration.
                        Rob..
                        94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
                        87 UR 20v ABY
                        97 S6 Avant
                        96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
                        1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post
                          ok then not this weekend nor next but the next saturday this track day is going ahead again and well its the clubaudi day and well there is going to be a few audis there one from dynalynx and there was another few cars i think lotus cortina and a burger bus and well the best part there is no entrance fee yep thats right a free day out to watch a few audis go around in circles .. its by fradley park lichfeild anyone wants to know exactly were it is just let me know also it just on in the afternoon.. so come along if you fancy a fix of audis,,,
                          Where is it being held? Any maps or info

Brian

Comment

I'll be there with my S2 Avant. My brother was booked in with his Porsche 911 but it's being rebuilt and won't be ready in time. Lucky me

See you on the 14th.

Comment

the laps arent really recorded as its just for fun none competetive but it was for two laps ( short ) was 1min 3 i think ,....

its held at by fradley park of the A38 turn to go to the go karting track and its just after the go karting track and it starts at 12 30 ish... and it looks like its going to be sunny... yeh ( although with quattro rain is good. )

Comment

Working...
                              X