Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.bhpc.org.uk/venues/curborough.html

Comment

just to let you all know this is now this saturday and well its a fun free day

Comment

Why sat? bah! Playing footy can't make it

Comment

Hi guys, I've recently joined the forum, after having my S2 coupe for 2 or 3 months. I'm competing at the BARC/PPC double lap sprint at Curborough on 5th May in the S2. It's pretty standard, but I wanted to give it a blast. My usual sprint and hillclimb car is still undergoing a rebuild, so I can't drive that. It's a supercharged Scimitar - see avatar.

Ben
          Ben

Comment

just to let you all know then that well this is going on today this afternoon so anyone whos after a free fix of audis come along and enjoy the free half a day out,,, and hey come and say hello if you do come along wont you ,,,

Comment

slight video i shall carry on and well all weep coupe owners. be aware today i got burnt
              yes by the sun only on the face though but check out the cyclone invasion its coming to the coupe owners world wide and i hear the force with the jedi is strong in fact well just watch for yourself
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

ok a few pictures for you all and well as i was going around the track i never got to take to many but here goes a few of the machines that were going around courbrough this weekend
                Attached Files

Comment

another
                  Attached Files

Comment

and well another
                    Attached Files

Comment

an another
                      Attached Files

Comment

an again
                        Attached Files

Comment

an well another
                          Attached Files

Comment

here is another
                            Attached Files

Comment

here is another one for you
                              Attached Files

Comment

here we go again... last one for moment il try and put a video if i have time but there was the a4 giving it some looked brilliant and also there was the white short wheel base quattro and well it sounded superb ( like somebody had a shot gun in the next field ) and there was an alpine gtv6 a gt3 and well about 25 vehicles in total and there was three s2 s in total good turn out for s2s its just well if you never went you missed out on a superb day out sunny and loud tailpipes brilliant...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by pixsaudisex2; 16 April 2007, 17:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X