My temporary car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul

What's with the Citroen fetish:confused: why didn't you learn after the first one

Leigh
    Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Stupidity can never be ruled out.
      'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
        Ok - tell me where you want these videos and I will post them - I have downloaded most of them off peer-to-peer progs so a lot of them will have no credits, a few have webpage links. We just need to state if they are anyones personal clips then we will remove them if asked.

I'll look out all the vids tonight.
        It depends if Martyn is willing to host them all, otherwise we can put them here...that would be a lot of e-mailing/uploading in any case. I can create an ftp account which we could upload to and then link them on the forum....hmmm....
        Painfully said goodbye to my baby....

2001 A4
        Silver with black leather, Symphony, sport package, S4 bumper and wheels

Comment

Doug, Mik,

Sure, I'll host them no problem!!

Doug can you mail them one at a time to: this e-mail address: and I'll get them all online for everyone!!

Martyn

Oh Doug, BTW... that 220mph run on the bike, something odd has happened, I only now get sound, no video!
          Martyn
          -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Don't have clue why it's only sound - I'll send it later again. What is the file limit on that email address? I think I might have the stockholm videos somewhere - which are big! I also have incar videos of a run over Glenshee - but they are big as well - I think 50Meg and 150Meg!!
            S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Martyn, that's usually a codec problem, you may have to update the codec on your machine...

Doug_RS2, that's one of the reasons I wanted to get stuff like that on a site, can you imagine e-mailing those to everyone that requested them.... Do you have cdr capabilities?

2001 A4

Comment

Doug,

E-mail address is good for 5 meg. I just cleared that account down, so it's got full capacity available.

Jeez!! 150 meg + 50 meg!! hmm... the only way they'll get online is if I give you my FTP details and you upload them..!! unless you can burn and post to me Doug? or bring to Castle in a couplel of weeks?

One codec update coming downline :-)) thanks Mik!
                Martyn
                Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

I've just ordered a sub-domain to load these to, It'll be live in a day or two so when it's usable I'll load them up and post the address.

I get a constant 120K a second download from my server, so it's a faster connection than my 1 meg cable modem which will help download times for BB users. modem users, er.... well... yes.

Codec download worked a treat.

Martyn
                  Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Glad that helped...

Sounds good about the download site...

2001 A4

Comment

Right I have about 23 clips of S2s - 113Meg

190Meg of other Audis

130Meg of a run up north

Some clips of my car.

Still trying find other stuff - far too many CDs with no writing on them!

BUT - I have just found out today I am going on holiday for 2 weeks on Friday so I would like to send these tonight - preferably ftp it somewhere - I'll need instructions??

I'm on broadband with a 256k upload I think.
                      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Damn... sorry Doug, I've spotted this too late to give you a chance to upload them before you go away...

When you get back let me know and I'll have the site sorted an ready for you.

Have a good holiday
                        Martyn
                        Martyn

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Working...
                        X