Just been given an Ur quattro - Free!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagsport
    RHD, but it has been converted from LHD I suspect - several parts in the engine bay don't add up, like the clutch fluid reservoir is shared with the brake system.

Siena
    Interesting.. Does it have mechanical diff lock levers on the tunnel by the handbrake?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Yes it has, cable to rear diff lock is broken, doubt if they are still available. Have seen early push / pull vacumm operated locks on 80 q (5 cylinder KK), more likely to find these in scrappy.

Siena

Comment

If the clutch and brake fluid are shared it is a converted LHD, only 160 LHD where originally imported around March 1981 from then on it was RHD.
        The majority of the converted ones where done by GTI Engineering @ Silverstone, using Coupe parts.
        Corey
        01636 822288

Comment

Does she look as sweet as this????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=2192

A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

That is a nice example. Was the only silver available on later cars Zermatt? Mine is more 'Silver' without the slight 'Gold' tinge on later cars. It also has the early twin headlamps and 6" x "15 Ronals, and is nowhere near as clean as that one appears.

Siena

Comment

Vagsport, What happened to the UR in the end? Did you get it back on the road?
              Audi Nut!!!

Comment

He does not come on here now, you could try some of the other sites or speak to cullam3n as he's recently been in contact with him.

Comment

I don't know anything about the UR, he's been busy with his rs4 saloon project

Comment

Working...
                  X