My 1993 URS4 Saloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1993 URS4 Saloon

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by Sava; 27 March 2018, 21:08.

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Hi everyone,

100% E85 conversion, with live tune of the ECU on the road.

And stock evrything for the car. Still got the oem downpipe and cats, oem AAN cracked exhaust manifold, oem AAN airbox, original K24/7000 etc...
    It make aproximately 330/350 horses at the crank

And all the stuff needed to have something around 450/500 reliable whp, or maybe less as it will stay as my daily driver.
    Sorry. But your post just gave me my morning laugh.

Your French horsepowers must be smaller than everybody else's because a stock K24/7000 turbo will not produce 330/350 horses at the crank.

And 450/500 reliable whp is like 600 crank. The means you will need to spend about 5000 Euros on your engine to get you there. And then it won't be reliable and it WON'T be your daily driver.

You need a reality check. You're having the "pollution nocturne".

Last edited by UrS4boy; 28 March 2018, 06:37.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Last edited by Sava; 27 March 2018, 21:07.

Comment

Last edited by Sava; 27 March 2018, 21:13.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
            My thoughts exactly
            '93 Audi 100 Avant - R.I.P
            '92 Audi UrS4 Avant - SOLD
            '93 Audi UrS4 Avant LPG

Comment

Removed post

Comment

Yes i've removed the post, i was here for asking advises, not to be laught at.

I'm not intersted in posting here anymore. I'll do my own research and my stuff alone.

Thank you anyway for those who where interested in my tread.

Comment

That's such a shame you weren't exactly given a warm reception. Feel free to post up again, oh and welcome along to the forum.

Comment

Yes i've removed the post, i was here for asking advises, not to be laught at.

I'm not intersted in posting here anymore. I'll do my own research and my stuff alone.

Thank you anyway for those who where interested in my tread.
                    dont get upset ..dave overdid with the reality for a welcome. getting power of old cars like s2 s4 is not really cheap but i think you will find your answers here.

Comment

Oh dear hope he comes back more people sharing the better

Comment

I know this is not cheap, and spending money is the easy part if your pockets are deep enough.
                        I'm aware about that, i had two Nissan 300 ZX Twin turbo (still got one) and making good power out of them is not efortless, and even way more costly than any other 20VT build. I'm more in the BMW/Porsche or even Nissan brands than Audi, it's only my second one after an RS2 back in 2010. But i had a lot of BMW's, M3s M5s and so on.
                        It's not my first build, i do all the job myself...wathever...
                        I never said i was not spending money on this build, i was just asking what's needed to have a reliable DD using a GT30R AR .82, and expecting a 450/500 awhp.
                        That's my goal, i never said it was easy or costless, or no parts needed.
                        And i don't know why does thoses guys laugh at me, but that's not a way for welcoming a noob in the forum, just my 2 cents.
                        But by the way, i don't care anymore. I will do that stuff on my own and leave the canadian play in snow, at least i'm sure he is way better at that than welcoming new members, or providing good advises!

Comment

I will do that stuff on my own and leave the canadian play in snow, at least i'm sure he is way better at that than welcoming new members, or providing good advises!
                          What you want it to get on MotorGeek or the Project Pad. There are folks there that have done what you want to do. And when you go there, give them your car background in your very first post, not later, like you did here, so they will give you some respect, like I didn't.

Before I leave you to it, this is a photo of my house in Canada. Bon chance.

Last edited by UrS4boy; 28 March 2018, 17:14.

Comment

Nice picture and comment but, pointless...again
                            I dont' care, we had a bad start, it's always time to pee in the snow and throw away our bad mood canadian cousin

Comment

Nice picture and comment but, pointless
                              My suggestion about you joining either MotorGeek or the Project Pad should not be ignored. Both have forum members with the kind of AAN build experience that you seek. And again, don't present yourself like a real noob like you did in your first post here. Tell them your car background in your first post.

Just don't tell them that you are making 330-350 crank hp off a K24-7000 like you said. You will get laughed at (- again) as a "raconter des conneries".

Comment

Working...
                              X