Clear All

Nice
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Very nice, liking your power.....and the cloth seats!!

Comment

Hehe, you like the Torque Seal on your bolts now Rik
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

best new toy i bought after nm 550 nm torque wrench =D

Comment

Upgrading the fuel system
            An8 fuel lines from the tank to the rail and back. Fuel rail and pressure regulator from nuke performance.
            Decided to go on bosch 044 pump and a relay kit supplied by ultra performance engineering. Cut the lover part of the pump becouse it does not need any additional modification on the fuel basket.
            Bosch ev14 injectors 780cc.

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Engine harness and sensors
              Ordered a maxxecu race and as I removed the original 3b harness I needed someone who had the skills to make one for my needs. After we agreed on the parts and sensors needed to run this engine on this ecu Alex ruining ultra performance engineering agreed to make me a harness with all the needed modifications with the sensors and running setup. He also did some extra work that will give me some extra sensors for it. Fuel and oil pressure sensors came from aftermarket supplier... Must say a big job.

Comment

Dont use the plastic hose for the map sensor that comes with the maxxecu. Use a rubberhose or a copper pipe or so. Are you running original trigger sensor?

Comment

And please do not use the Nuke regulator. It may cause you trouble. Buy a aeromotive, fuelab, weldon btr

Comment

Rik is using a 60-2 trigger off the flywheel
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I'm not using the pipe supplied with the ecu I used the original one that was in the car so didn't need to pull new ones. I have a 60-2 on the crank seal and a flywheel with a 60-2 trigger pattern. Tested the flywheel sensor and in the mean time I have no problem with it. The sensor came from a audi rs4 b7 and plugs directly to the rs4 gearbox. I have also fuel pressure sensor installed and the ecu will pick up if there is a problem with the regulator. As everything is working as it should I don't know why should I change it. If any problems arise I will swap the brand of the regulator.

Comment

Im only mention it based on our experience with the product. Using 60-2 trigger with VR sensor may cause you problem and you may have to solder in a resistor for it. Maxxecu describes it in their manual too.

regarding the Nuke it's a 50/50. If you want to use it, it's your choice. But now you know it.

map-signal with the supplied hose causes spikes and the map-signal goes up and down. Some tuners say that it's because the maxxecu is so quick and reads the pulses in the inlet. But why is the ignition going up and down and Follow the map-signal spikes?

then you add a lot of filter and your fine......

using the original stuff can be better. But just check it for your own safety.

Comment

Looking great. For fitting the rs4 box does it use the linkage assembly from the rs4 box and the gear lever parts too?
                          Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hit the set from Alex. Fear lever is from a b5 Audi becouse I wanted to run rs2 gearknob. The linkage itself was cut and welded for the s2 lengths.

Comment

My adjustable intake gear came loose and went of timing. Had some adjustments on the tune also and now it runs on ilde like it should. I also get smoke out the back so will need to look at the turbo next.

Comment

That certainly looks like the way to get the cam timing spot on. Hopefully no valve damage when it slipped?
                                Nothelle S2 Avant
                                Black Ur project
                                Ocianic Ur project gone
                                S2 Coupe project gone
                                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Working...
                                X