Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New B8 RS4!

Hi all,

The Saab has gone and I have been lucky enough to replace it with this wonderful Sepang Blue B8 RS4. (The dealer has taken the Saab in PX and loved it so much he is going to run it as his daily, which was a nice bit of Karma too!)

It is something I have had my eye on for years and I am now finally able to afford to buy and run one.

It has 3 previous owners, FASH and 35k miles on it.

Headline Spec is as follows:

Sports Plus DRC
    Bang and Olufsen
    19" Rotors
    Silver Nappa Leather

It is in amazing condition and I am absolutely over the moon with it.

P.S. The S2 is still here too...

Any questions, let me know.

Cheers

Steve

P.S. There are Geek points for anyone that spots a couple of subtle non OEM mods that were done by the previous owner...

IMG_20210605_182053 med.jpg
    IMG_20210605_181745 med.jpgIMG_20210605_181841 med.jpg

IMG_20210605_105208 med.jpg
    IMG_20210605_105101 med.jpg
    interior med.jpg
    Attached Files
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Very nice indeed. Lovely colour
    It's going to be one of the best waxed out there
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Cheers Dave
      The Perfectionist
      sigpic
      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

That’s a fine motor car there Sir.

Look forward to some regular updates.
        85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
        93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Wow!!, thats an upgrade and a half, no offence to the Saab

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Simmonds View Post

That’s a fine motor car there Sir.

Look forward to some regular updates.
            Thanks Ian, I will post up a bit more at the weekend for those that are interested.
            The Perfectionist
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tango123 View Post
              Wow!!, thats an upgrade and a half, no offence to the Saab
              Yes! I loved the Saab for the journey I had been on upgrading and improving it, but this thing is on many levels above it. I have not driven anything new or Audi for a long time and was just not ready for how capable it is (and comfortable when in comfort mode) Amazing engineering!
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice Steve! I love the B8 platform. Great size for a family car and practical too . I've thought about swapping my S4 for the RS4, but I just can't let mine go, especially after spending a fortune on getting the STronic fixed last year. Check the service record for the oil change on the mechatronics and get it done if it's not been done already. I hope you get more than the S4 returns on a run. I struggle to get more than 30mpg cruising, probably 12-15mpg around town. I can't see the subtle mods, spill the beans? LED footwell lights if they weren't standard. Perhaps a Milltek hiding under there? Rear diffuser changed??
                91 Modded 3B
                14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Very very nice RS4 Steve you must be absolutely chuffed with that!!! Notice it’s got a miltek upgrade I think!? Gorgeous colour. Big fan of these

Comment

Very nice, welcome to the club!

Comment

No Miltek, it has the standard exhaust but with a pair of boxes removed to enhance the sound - which it does!

It has the aluminium styling pack, but the window surround and roofs rails have been wrapped gloss black (very well done actually)

Interior lighting pack too I think.
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
                        Very nice Steve! I love the B8 platform. Great size for a family car and practical too . I've thought about swapping my S4 for the RS4, but I just can't let mine go, especially after spending a fortune on getting the STronic fixed last year. Check the service record for the oil change on the mechatronics and get it done if it's not been done already. I hope you get more than the S4 returns on a run. I struggle to get more than 30mpg cruising, probably 12-15mpg around town. I can't see the subtle mods, spill the beans? LED footwell lights if they weren't standard. Perhaps a Milltek hiding under there? Rear diffuser changed??
                        Thanks Steve, I have no idea on MPG yet, I have not finished a full tank yet. but suspect it will be 18 - 20mpg if I am lucky on general driving. It is not due gearbox fluids until 40k, but I am thinking of going over to see Doug at MRC soon for this to be done anyway along with another health check. It has already had a clean bill of health from Audi before I bought it.
                        The Perfectionist
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                          Very very nice RS4 Steve you must be absolutely chuffed with that!!! Notice it’s got a miltek upgrade I think!? Gorgeous colour. Big fan of these
                          Thanks, yes chufffed to bits, it is totally epic. Loud and hard in dynamic, soft and sublte in comfort. No Miltek, but a set of boxes removed...
                          The Perfectionist
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                            Very nice, welcome to the club!
                            Thanks - are you running a B7?
                            The Perfectionist
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post

Thanks - are you running a B7?
                              Yes, love it. They're great cars. If the B8 is anything like the B7 you can look forward to 14-15 mpg if you're being silly or ~25 on a long trip

rsz_2021-03-21_134006.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X