No announcement yet.

New rims....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think they suit the avant real well, at least they are different.
    1995 B4 Audi 80 S2 avant 267bhp and 326lbft *sold*

2001 P38 Range Rover DHSE 159bhp and 255lbft

1985 Type85 Audi 90 quattro 135bhp 140lbft

Comment

Pete, Have you got any pics of the avante with the new rims ?
      sigpic

Comment

nice choice go with chris m they will look the dogs saggy things

Comment

Jon and Nip - im still waiting for the bloody spacers to arrive - ordered 10 days ago and still no sign
          Apparently trade customers are more important than private buyers and the last pair on the shelf got sent out to a trader even though i asked them to check if they had them in stock.
          If id known they would be this long id have ordered them from someone else.

Pete.
          'If you ain't broke it you ain't trying hard enough'

Oh sh*t i broke it

94 S2 Homefried Decatted Slipperwagon,QRS Top Mounts,Ally Subframe bushes,Poly ARB & Wishbone bushes,RS2 ARB's,Koni & H&R's,Cupra Brembo's and 312mm discs

Comment

Why do you need spacers with ET36?

Comment

Clearance on the front calipers Jamo.
              Due to the curvature of the spokes of the basket they touch the calipers.

Oh sh*t i broke it

94 S2 Homefried Decatted Slipperwagon,QRS Top Mounts,Ally Subframe bushes,Poly ARB & Wishbone bushes,RS2 ARB's,Koni & H&R's,Cupra Brembo's and 312mm discs

Comment

They turned up yet mate?
                Ragusa Coupe gone!
                sigpic
                VW T4 Multivan. TSW Holstens hiding in the garage for the winter.
                VW Mk1 Caddy pickup, modded or "ruined"
                vw T5 Kombi. In the process of being "ruined"

Comment

Ah yes!, cheers was just curious, who did you order from?

I know GSF sell spacers via FK Automotive now for the S2 or rather fitment 5x112

Not the cheapest though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                    Ah yes!, cheers was just curious, who did you order from?

I know GSF sell spacers via FK Automotive now for the S2 or rather fitment 5x112

Not the cheapest though.
                    Baz on here sells FK wheels spacers as well good prices if i remember rightly

Raj Aby

Comment

Baz did sell on here but i tried to get some and he didn't have any. He gets them bulk from germany and wasn't doing any more for a while!
                      Ragusa Coupe gone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Crawf - that shody outfit still havent delivered my spacers.
                        Complete bunch of clowns, phoned them twice today - said they'd phone me back but surprise surprise i ran out of patience after waiting for 2 hours after they were supposed to call..........
                        Still havent got a straight answer but it turns out the new batch of spacers came in on Thursday so i should have got them Friday - its now Monday!!.
                        Just for reference this is the shonky outfit:-

www.wheel-spacers.co.uk - also trade as www.performancefx.co.uk

Shocking customer service and no apology - it was like he was doing me a favour on the phone.......

Oh sh*t i broke it

Comment

So......eh, no then

Can't understand it mate, you must have rubbed him up the wrong way, or known his missus in your youth
                          Ragusa Coupe gone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blown_vr6 View Post
                            Crawf - that shody outfit still havent delivered my spacers.
                            Complete bunch of clowns, phoned them twice today - said they'd phone me back but surprise surprise i ran out of patience after waiting for 2 hours after they were supposed to call..........
                            Still havent got a straight answer but it turns out the new batch of spacers came in on Thursday so i should have got them Friday - its now Monday!!.
                            Just for reference this is the shonky outfit:-

www.wheel-spacers.co.uk - also trade as www.performancefx.co.uk

Shocking customer service and no apology - it was like he was doing me a favour on the phone.......

Pete have you tried Ruben?
                            S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Well ill have my spacers tomorrow.
                              The long and short of it is that wheelspacers.co.uk are a bunch of to**ers.
                              The fact that they had no stock when i first ordered 11 days ago supposedly meant that my details got written down by hand on a piece of paper as 'there was no item to order against' so they couldnt process my payment.
                              It turns out that said piece of paper got lost so when the 4 back order spacer kits came in mine wasnt one of them.
                              So in short i waited 11 days for nothing - Dan the proprietor of this shonky outfit eventually phoned me back after numerous conversations and emails to say that he would have to take down my details again as there was no record of my order.
                              What a totally ridiculous outfit.
                              Obviously i said i would go elsewhere when he told me they were on back order again and id have to wait at least another week for them!
                              Oh and to top it all there was never any apology and he spoke to me like he was doing me a favour through all of our conversation!
                              Steer well clear Guys & Gals!

Pete.

Oh sh*t i broke it

Comment

Fingers crossed eh Pete!! Cool rims though mate!!

Audi 80 2.0
                                E21 BMW 316
                                Ibiza Cupra Sport
                                Mk3 Golf GTI colour Concept in black!
                                Mk3 Golf GTI
                                VW Caddy van with my gottis on it

Comment

Working...
                                X