My 1991 2.8 V6 Saloon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80Quattro View Post
    Only just seen this but I think I can clear up the confusion here. The strut brace was fitted to all V6s as far as I know but Jas could be correct that some very early cars don't have them. All V6s until around November 92 were fitted with a strut brace that bolts on, after that it was welded on like it is on the S2. This means that your car is correct in having the bolt on type, it is just missing the bar.

That ABS unit looks like the later MY93 onwards unit but I was not aware that they were interchangeable with the previous type, does the ABS work?

It looks like a nice car, it is not common to see heated seats on an 80, it was indeed an option. It also looks like it has a on-board computer, I don't think I have ever seen an 80 saloon with one before. It still doesn't have as many options as mine but that's only because I fitted them all myself!
    Yes, the ABS does work, it can be turned off/on.
    And yes she also does have the on-board computer! Mine seems to be missin the strut bar then, shouldnt be to hard to order one from my local Audi dealership then!

As for the mats, theyre staying Theyre genuine Audi mats, fit perfectly and dont slip
    Ive got love for you, In my Audi 80 ... Eigh-ty

Comment

Working...
    X