My New S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New S2

Got my latest s2 on Thursday had a good drive to Aberdeen from Inverness.
    After fitting a new expansion tank I headed down to Dunfirmline and Glasgow at the weekend but she sprung a leak in the main radiator managed to get home ok but also found pin holes in the aux rad too away offshore today but will have to get it sorted when I get home.
    And plenty of other stuff to do too.

a couple of photos thumbs:
    Attached Files

are you collecting them ??

Comment

Originally posted by PapVas View Post
      are you collecting them ??
      For the moment but looking to sell the 3b once ive finished sorting it out.

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
        For the moment but looking to sell the 3b once ive finished sorting it out.
        ah you say that but next thing you know you have 6 coupes and an A6 on the way... erm.. or is that just me?

looks really nice by the way mate. obviously i should leave this banking malarkey and get a job on the rigs if you lot can afford several s2s.
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        1990 CQ20v
        2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by fourcircle View Post
          ah you say that but next thing you know you have 6 coupes and an A6 on the way... erm.. or is that just me?
          That's just you Noel.

Never recognized you when I first saw you Steve, wasn't expecting you to be at the helm of that car!

Comment

[QUOTE=looks really nice by the way mate. obviously i should leave this banking malarkey and get a job on the rigs if you lot can afford several s2s.

After I seen your collection one coupe just didint seem enough .
            Having two s2s is one thing affording 2 is another

Never recognized you when I first saw you Steve, wasn't expecting you to be at the helm of that car![/QUOTE]

Good to see you on the test drive didint expect another s2 as you were in debadged slealth mode

Comment

Originally posted by sjw185 View Post
              Good to see you on the test drive didint expect another s2 as you were in debadged slealth mode
              where was this then?

(by the way i'm giving consideration to sorting the 20v fwd, stripping it and keeping it road legal but taking it to tracks. I may need help from someone that's done track days before so you're both prime candidates. I better get the collection down a bit first though.. and explain to the missus)
              1990 CQ20v

Comment

where was this then?

Met ciaranthemurph in Inverness while trying out the s2 the week before I bought it.

(by the way i'm giving consideration to sorting the 20v fwd, stripping it and keeping it road legal but taking it to tracks. I may need help from someone that's done track days before so you're both prime candidates. I better get the collection down a bit first though.. and explain to the missus)
                Yea would like to have a knockhill day sometime that would be cool

Comment

i'll be making sure it's not the most expensive car i won that i'm driving though. imagine the brows on my missus if i called her to say i've rolled the car (with the baby seat in the back)

I'm surprised you two recognised each other by the way. you were probably doing a combined speed of warp factor 7.
                  1990 CQ20v

Comment

WEYHEY! Another project, sign me up!

Comment

Originally posted by ciaranthemurph View Post
                      WEYHEY! Another project, sign me up!
                      haha. magic! let me get rid of the majority of the cars and the missus will be only too happy to let me go nuts with the 20v
                      1990 CQ20v

Comment

Working...
                      X