• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont you just love em?!
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Originally posted by Stick Insect
      Pleasure, I'm now thinking about painting mine like Yours. I didn't like the idea of painting the ruber trim.

I had a full respray done on my car in 1997 which cost £2,000, 2,600 Euro?
      the girlfriend scratched it up a gate post 2 weeks later

David
      The rubber rims that was on my car when i bought it was painted, and that was the first thing i removed.

Respraying ain't funny at those costs. I resprayed my car 3 1/2 years ago, but after almost 2 years and 10 months in different workshops it's dented in almost every possible place. Lucky me, i've got a father who is a carpainter

Comment

Originally posted by Beetie
        Dont you just love em?!
        Beetie, NO!!!! she dumped me 2 days later as well. I didn't get angry cos it can be repaired. If someone is hurt that is serious, cars can be rebuilt.
        She said I was just being kind to her! Mind you we went out again for about 5 years!

Toranomy, i misread your post and I thought you said your dad was a carpenter ( woodworker!).

Can I pop over with my dent ( still not fixed 6 years later!)

David

Comment

Beetie, NO!!!! she dumped me 2 days later as well. I didn't get angry cos it can be repaired. If someone is hurt that is serious, cars can be rebuilt.
          She said I was just being kind to her! Mind you we went out again for about 5 years!

Toranomy, i misread your post and I thought you said your dad was a carpenter ( woodworker!).

Can I pop over with my dent ( still not fixed 6 years later!)

David
          It's probably not the correct name (carpainter), But some of the more technical english wasn't what i learned in school

Take a quick trip to Norway to fix a dent, sounds like a plan

Comment

Originally posted by Toranomy
            It's probably not the correct name (carpainter), But some of the more technical english wasn't what i learned in school

Take a quick trip to Norway to fix a dent, sounds like a plan
            Car painter is Ok, it was just missing the space.

If I come over I'll bring the beer as it's cheaper here!

I have a book called Cape Cold to Cape Hot. A Fighter pilot in 1954 set off from the North Cape of Norway and drove to Cape Town South Africa. He was mad

He drove across the Sahara in August!

He got there his 3 co drivers didn't!

David

Comment

Originally posted by Floppy
              wow looks very nice

Almost a rs-2 coupe !

Those aero whipers are pretty cool too! Where are those from?

Nice paint-job at the 'skirts'
              Hi!

The whipers are original. Bosh i think. bought on the gas station right here where i live

Comment

Car painter is Ok, it was just missing the space.

If I come over I'll bring the beer as it's cheaper here!

I have a book called Cape Cold to Cape Hot. A Fighter pilot in 1954 set off from the North Cape of Norway and drove to Cape Town South Africa. He was mad

He drove across the Sahara in August!

He got there his 3 co drivers didn't!

David
                Might be smart to bring the beer. The prize for a pint in a Pub here in Oslo is about £ 5-6.

Comment

Working...
                X