Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CQ Stolen

RIP

2:30am had the local constablary knock on the door, appears the CQ has been stolen from the bodyshop near Chichester and pranged into a tree at Goodwood.

Nice....

And the update is -

Right, there's bad news, and then there's terrible news...

Klausy (bless him) has popped down to the local car pound and had a look.

It has indeed been crashed into a tree, deliberately, several times, the bootlid is now where the rear window was, there is tree damage on every panel, the recovery guys had to walk all round the carpark retrieving the various bits of trim, bumpers, lamps and miscellaneous bodywork...

And

It's been kicked in every panel, repeatedly...

And

It's had every window smashed in...

And

It's been sprayed with graffiti

Klausy's words were...

"Just remember it as it was"..

Were gutted.
    85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
    93 MTMS2 Avant

Gutted for you Ian this sort of thing is so so rare round these parts. Which bodyshop out of interest?
    S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Rotten ba&%£rds. Boils my pi*s stuff like this.
      Gutted for you guys
      2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
      2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
      1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Words cannot describe how we feel Ian, let alone describe your pain

My advice, don't go and see it but follow Klausy's wise words and remember it as the stunner in the picture above, at least until the desicion is made on whether it can be saved or at least used to source parts for its replacement.

I believe that we should all keep a handful of spares in the garage/shed for times like this, rather than selling every last unwanted part. Then, we could donate the parts required to repair/rebuild or replace cars that just cannot be allowed to be taken from us. I just wish the clocks I have in the shed were from a CQ, but alas they are from an 1982 Audi 80

Cheers n tears

Si
        95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
        Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
        With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

Really sorry to hear that, the swear filter might not like what I have to say about the little oinks who did this...
          Cheers'en, AndyC
          1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Gutted for you buddy. why would anybody nick a car let alone smash every panle in the process. Really sorry to hear this and i hope you get everything sorted. Good Luck
            Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

WTF!!!!.....one question...why??....

bring back the birch I say.....

evidence?!?!?!?..what about CCTV...

taken!!...

Comment

There isnt much that gets me wound up as much as theft does, scum of the earth

Comment

gutted for you mate
                  do the police know who's done it yet? (silly question i know)
                  if by chance you do find them mate
                  give me a shout and i'll help you to
                  re educate them(got a bit of anger to get out my system)
                  1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
                  2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
                  3. H & R SPRINGS
                  4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
                  5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
                  6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
                  7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
                  8. fmic fitted

Comment

**** little f***** ****s, the lot of them should be ******* shoved into a ****** meat blender.

Comment

holy ****

i am really sorry, my thoughts are with you. god damn **** ******s, whats wrong with people??? why would someone do this`?? i can not grasp what is going on in mentally reatarded peoples heads like this...
                      japanischer industriabfall nein danke!!
                      www.rackeltrim.se Icelandic Division

Comment

So sorry to hear about this terrible news Ian,at a loss for words for you mate.
                        Can't quite comprehend the brains of these people,or lack of.
                        They all need shooting.End of story.
                        Rob

Ragussa green avant RS2+ spec
                        Racing blue Octavia VRS mk2 estate-Remapped now to 250 bhp
                        Audi coupe gt-slow as hell but loads of character-sold

Comment

May the force strike them down. sorry to hear this.

Comment

That is shocking. It suggests to me that someone has a personal greivance to go to these lengths to wreck your car. Perhaps this is a lead you could consider? Either that, or they are the sort of scum that have a screw loose and take some form of sick pleasure from wrecking peoples hard work and possesions that they are incapable of.

No, I just fail to understand this, there is no rational explanation for such a cowardly and evil act.
                            I hope the b*astards are caught and charged for this.

Comment

Wow I just can't express what I feel about this, that car was lovely and for someone to do that with it, what have the bodyshop said about it since it was on there premises and in there charge are they going to sort it for you?

If you need help sourcing bits, I have a boot lid and know of a rear bumper and might know of a complete set of ur quattro arches soon, if you sort a list out then i'll see what I can do.

Its the bit that you said where they deliberately ran it into trees, maybe someone should deliberately run a car into them

let me know if there's anything you need sourcing etc, once again sorry to hear this

Comment

Working...
                              X