No announcement yet.

CQ Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What sort of low life scumbags would dream up such abuse an another mans car like that ?

Cars are supposed to get stolen for joyrides or for butchery on parts - but to just want to destroy it and then spray graffiti on it is beyond belief. No ****ing respect for anything. The law is so soft on these ***** - even if they get caught - what will they get - ****ing community service - we don't want you in the community lads - we want you hanging from a tree or maybe try some deep sea diving with breeze blocks tied to your go****.

So sorry to read this - makes me so mad to hear about things like that.... Utterly senseless waste of DNA they are.
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

c*nts.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      1990 CQ20v
      2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Shocked and saddened to read this.

And angered.

In fact, very very annoyed.

How much would I like to smash the heads of the little shits that did this into a tree.

Several times.

Ian, I can only say I'm sorry for you.

I'd kick the little shits in every panel as well.

And spray something caustic all over them.

Little shits.
        Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Bloody hell Ian, really sorry to hear this

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

mate.... speechless

I can only hope that it all gets sorted out ASAP instead of being a long drawn out process.
            S2Forum.com Administrator

Comment

Very sorry for your loss ...a true sign of that society is screwed and until there is a zero tolerance to crime from teenagers you will not be the only one to suffer...National Service these dicks and send them to iraq to spray paint suicide bomb cars
              93 S2 Avant Parting
              91 URQ RR
              02 A4 tdi Avant

Comment

Sorry for your trouble,

hopefully there is a silver lining in the future.

I would be good to see them and their parents in court, but not a very likely possibility unfortunately.

Only thing to do is make the best of a bad situation and move on. ( i know right now, it's easier said than done ).

Kind regards.

Comment

Gosh, really sorry to hear about your loss, Ian.

I hope you get things sorted out, one way or the other.
                  Siena's: '96 Audi RS4 B5 "Outlaw" Sedan
                  Girlfriends: '02 Ford Explorer 5,0 V8

Comment

oh man.

Sad state of affairs if you're that bored that you need to smash up ultra clean and rare cars and not your usual dumped metro TWOC fodder.

Clearly the lowest of the low!!!
                    The world is a small place these days. With any luck they'll catch the culprit and lock him up with his own kind long enough that he'll hang himself.

ahmen
                    Volcano ABY coupe

Ant

Comment

Once again, thanks Folk. It appears the 'youth' may well be from the local village of Warburton and the body shop have put up a reward for any further information leading to arrests. SOCOfficers still have not visited the car.

I'm currently working away for the next fortnight, and there are several 'personal affects' (Kid's bits included) still in the car that need retrieving. So, I think Andrea might be brave and try and get a picture of it whilst giving it it's last rights.

I think the tide of shock has ebbed and exposed the rocky shoreline of anger.
                      85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                      93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Ian i can go and collect all the items from the car and keep them save if it helps
                        S2 + RS2 yep ive had a few love em... Laser red S2 avant... Brilliant black lhd RS2... Polar silver RS2... RS blau RS2... CheeRS Al

Comment

Originally posted by laser avant s2 View Post
                          Ian i can go and collect all the items from the car and keep them save if it helps

Many thanks for the kind offer Al, at the moment we should be okay, Klausy's keeping a close eye on it's movements with Westbourne Motors. But the insurance company are now aware, so anything could happen. We just need some 'key' items out of it.

I'll PM you.
                          85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                          93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

The shocking legacy of the 'politically correct human rights for all' movement's arrogant destruction of our society continues...

Until TPTB realise we need to go back to the natural way of raising kids - consistant short sharp retribution followed by an explanation of where & why the boundary was crossed - this kind of thing will persist and get worse.

They also need to realise the only way to fix the current problem is to make examples of the real scum like the animal that abused Ian's property - forget jail - he should be forced to clean cars for the next 5 years, on minimum wages, with 'I am scum' tattooed to his forehead. Should he scratch any paintwork, then 20 public lashes should make him concentrate.
                            Nothing feels fast for long...
                            sigpic

2000 Audi RS4 - Kingfisher Blue ~+~ 2004 Audi Allroad 2.5 Tdi - Ebony Black Pearl

Comment

Working...
                            X