No announcement yet.

My Audi Garage :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost a year since my last update , and there have been some changes.

Sadly , The 90 quattro 20V and the wery rare S6 plus saloon was sold in April.
    I do not know why i sold them , but it's just how it goes sometimes.

My last memory of the 90 quattro 20V turbo

To my defence , im not the type of guy who do this type of driving.
    But what the hell , i had to try it sometime.... an in the rain it didnt feel so bad

Maybe i needed something new to put my fingers on
    So i have bought some new rides this year

In February i bought this :
    2002 Audi A4 Avant S-line

And In april i bought :
    1996 Audi S6 Avant V8

In July , I missed my old 20V som much , so i hade to have a new one
    1990 Audi 90 quattro 20V (gold edition)

The plan is to fit these BBS Mahle Rims , but it is really hard to find 5x112 wheel hubs in norway these days

And a few days ago , i bougth a 1987 Audi 80 1.9E quattro , really cheap
    (was bougt as a partscar for the 20v, because it has great extras)
    But i think i will keep it driveable , so it can be used on the icetrack in Funesdalen - Sweden

Anyway The interior will be moved over to the 90 quattro , Black sport leather. Along with :
    Original Audi Sport steering wheel
    4x Electric windows , Autocheck , 4x interior lights +++

More pictures are just around the corner
    Last edited by Mr.Woodaker; 28 August 2011, 19:06.
    1994 Audi S2 Saloon , , 1996 Audi S6 2.2T Avant , 2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro , 2003 Audi A6 Avant tdi
    X- 90 20Vt q , 3X 90 20V q , S6 plus limo ,2x Audi S6 V8 avant , S2 limo , 200 tq , 200 tq avant ,Audi S4 2.2T Avant ++++++++

Comment

S6 Rehab

The rear end on the floor.

Some of the many new parts for the S6

Old and rusty

Getting better
      Old vs Acid treated :

Paintet

Old vs new (used , but sandblasted and painted) petrol tank

The calipers was Acid treated

And paintet , mounted together with new dust gasgets and seals

More to come
      1994 Audi S2 Saloon , , 1996 Audi S6 2.2T Avant , 2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro , 2003 Audi A6 Avant tdi
      X- 90 20Vt q , 3X 90 20V q , S6 plus limo ,2x Audi S6 V8 avant , S2 limo , 200 tq , 200 tq avant ,Audi S4 2.2T Avant ++++++++

Comment

Looking good,,

Comment

Re-read the thread from the start, gobsmacked you sold the S6+ saloon.

Well done on getting the S6+ Avant. Keep it this time.

In the photos of the S8s on either of the S6+, are spacers used or are they just bolted on with no spacers.

This forum should provide you with the 5 x 112 hubs ?

Looking forward to some more photos of the S6+ Avant.

Do you have anymore photos of the S6+ saloon on the S8s that you might have that you didn't already post on this thread?

The S6 saloon I have just has 16" Avus rims on it for now, so your photos are inspirational with the S8 rims.

Thanks and kind regards.
          Last edited by macspring; 27 August 2011, 18:21.

Comment

Great looking garage, I'm looking forward as to how the gold 90 turns out!
            96 S2 aby Coupe. Rebuild Project
            96 mk3 golf tdi daily.

Comment

Amazing collection! Keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by pixsaudisex2 View Post
                Looking good,,
                Thanks

Originally posted by David in Dublin View Post
                Re-read the thread from the start, gobsmacked you sold the S6+ saloon.

Well done on getting the S6+ Avant. Keep it this time.

In the photos of the S8s on either of the S6+, are spacers used or are they just bolted on with no spacers.

This forum should provide you with the 5 x 112 hubs ?

Looking forward to some more photos of the S6+ Avant.

Do you have anymore photos of the S6+ saloon on the S8s that you might have that you didn't already post on this thread?

The S6 saloon I have just has 16" Avus rims on it for now, so your photos are inspirational with the S8 rims.

Thanks and kind regards.
                I Know , i`m a fool
                But that car has a new home now , and are taken wery god care of
                New paint +++

Yes , Spacers are used with the S8 rims Those Rims are ET48 , and the spacer is 15mm
                Looking strange without it

Sadly , this is "only" a regular S6 V8 , and not the Plus model
                And Automatic transmission , not the good 6speed manuell 01E
                But it have the same fuel consumption as the Plus model... oh yes.... The trees cry when I drive by

Mayby i have some more pictures of it
                I will post them later if i find any

Originally posted by TimE-J View Post
                Great looking garage, I'm looking forward as to how the gold 90 turns out!
                Thanks
                Yes , i`m looking forward to that my self

Stay tuned

Originally posted by Avantus View Post
                Amazing collection! Keep up the good work
                Thanks
                Last edited by Mr.Woodaker; 28 August 2011, 10:41.

Comment

Bide your time and buy back the S6+ saloon, when they have a weak moment.

Thanks for your reply re the spacers.

As others have mentioned, keep up the good work.

Kind regards.

Comment

Some pictures of the 90 quattro 20V interior.

Lether in Good condition , but the wrong color

But i will soon change it with the 80 quattro interior

Original Audi Sport steering wheel

Comment

Some more pictures of my Old S6 plus Saloon for you David One of 97 ever made!

Track day in Sweden last september

Last edited by Mr.Woodaker; 28 August 2011, 19:32.

Comment

Thanks for the photos, the one I have is identical in colour with black leather, body colour blue mirrors, no ariel, auto ANN, just lacking the wheels.

Also needs paintwork here and there and a mint red rear light centre panel to tidy it's aesthetic appearance.

Thanks again.

Comment

Just found this thread. Awesome

Do you still own these beauties?
                          96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                          96 URS6 plus speck estate
                          94 2.6 80 Avant
                          99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Exellent collection

Comment

Hi folks

Damn , its a long time since my last update here ,...4years....
                              But time has moved on , and all the cars in the previous pages are now sold ,........ and i have changed to Japanese cars....

LOL ... thats a NO

Well , lets go 4years back, and start from the beginning try to keep up

After some searching i found a S6 for sale here in norway , in the color i have wanted for many years... Nogaro blue
                              So i went for a look , but damn..... that car needed much work... (story of my life)
                              But hell..... i did not drive 500mils to turn back empty did i??

So i Brought the "cat in the sack" 500miles back home ....

Nice trip anyway

Well , i finaly got home , after 1000miles /24hours in a toyota Hilux

Got home and found more and more to do with this car

Mutch More to come , stay tuned..
                              Last edited by Mr.Woodaker; 27 November 2015, 23:30.

Comment

Well , The S6 was under rehab , and the S6 V8 was sold.... , so i needed a new car

So i once again searched the internet , and searced for a "everyday ride" , "Cheap to use" , "reliable" , "low ensurance"
                                But i searced in the wrong adverts i guess , bechause i ended up with ANOTHER C4

This time a 1994 S4 2.2 Avant..... with Automatic gearbox...

SO what was the most sensible things to do? Well , Manuell transmission conversion

Well , that went well , so what was the second most sensible thing to do?
                                I know... since it was winter in norway..... Lets go ICE RACING

So i was in the need of some proper tires , A few days later that was fixed

Off to the racetrack

Had a LOT of fun that weekend

SADLY , under the timeattack , i got a bit TO inspired , missed a gear and overrevved the engine , resulting in Timingbelt without teeth and a broken CET (5speed) gearbox....

So we ended up here...

Ten bent valves

Ready to be put together , H-rods , bew bearings and gaskets , 7A cams +++++

New transmission , CMG from S6 V8.

Newly installed engine and gearbox

Bougth a Presicion 5566 and 480hp Map from Jonus
                                Fabricated Map , so it could have matched better , but it worked

More cars and info tomorrow
                                Last edited by Mr.Woodaker; 28 November 2015, 13:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X