My Audi Garage :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you back.

But can't understand why you couldn't keep the good cars you originally had. I think you're mad.

But still looking forward to your next updates nonetheless.

Best wishes.

Comment

Welcome back!
      Damn nice car you have and had a lot of nice cars
      -1989 Audi Coupé 2017-...
      -1986 Audi 90 2.2 2014-2017 Daily classic
      -1993 Audi 80 1.9TDI |recycling OEM parts| 2013-2014
      -1990 Audi 90 2.3 USA 2012-2013

Comment

Welcome back. Quite unlucky with the over revving. Was it easily repairable with the bent valves?
        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by macspring View Post
          Good to see you back.

But can't understand why you couldn't keep the good cars you originally had. I think you're mad.

But still looking forward to your next updates nonetheless.

Best wishes.

Well, what can i say .. i try to sell them while they are in good condition.
          To get most money out of them , to finance other cars.. , atlest thats what im trying to do

Thanks

Originally posted by Audi80/90ClubEurope View Post
          Welcome back!
          Damn nice car you have and had a lot of nice cars
          Thanks mate

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
          Welcome back. Quite unlucky with the over revving. Was it easily repairable with the bent valves?
          My fault sinse i did not change the Timingbelt before i took it out on the track.
          I just had a quick look at it , and the belt looked good Lesson learned
          I think the engine would have survived if a new belt had been mounted.
          But the transmission broke as well , so something went seriously wrong.

Anyway , No problem what-so-ever with the head , new valves , adjusted the valve to the valveseats , new oilseals , and good to go

Worked fine for 3 years after that The S4 was parted out this summer , and engine and all the good stuff will be mounted in the S6 this winter
          Last edited by Mr.Woodaker; 29 November 2015, 13:20.
          1994 Audi S2 Saloon , , 1996 Audi S6 2.2T Avant , 2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro , 2003 Audi A6 Avant tdi
          X- 90 20Vt q , 3X 90 20V q , S6 plus limo ,2x Audi S6 V8 avant , S2 limo , 200 tq , 200 tq avant ,Audi S4 2.2T Avant ++++++++

Comment

Here`s a video of the S4 that my friend put together

1994 Audi S2 Saloon , , 1996 Audi S6 2.2T Avant , 2002 Audi A4 1.8T quattro , 2003 Audi A6 Avant tdi
            X- 90 20Vt q , 3X 90 20V q , S6 plus limo ,2x Audi S6 V8 avant , S2 limo , 200 tq , 200 tq avant ,Audi S4 2.2T Avant ++++++++

Comment

Nice driving!

Comment

Just read all your garage. You are monster. In good way.

Audi S2 Coupe 3B

Can't find Audi part what you are looking for? PM!
                -> Stingeris SHOP <-

Comment

Working...
                X