X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andy10v View Post
    Why if you dont mind me asking?
    whilst performance wise they were both brilliant, interior quality was very sub standard. Dash was made from recycled vending machine cups, switches broke all the time (3 indicator stalks in 5 months) and wind noise just got me down after a while. Add to this the whole 'image' attached to skylines then/now. South-end cruises and macdonalds car park doing doughnuts etc.
    On the track, both of the ones i had were simply stunning, but that was once in a blue moon. As a daily driver, they were neither comfortable or practical for day to day stuff, and every c*ck in a chaved up corsa wanted a race all the time. The other major factor in selling was insurance (4k fully comp, I lived in london at the time).
    Got rid of the last one due to me growing up a bit and needing a more family orientated car, is still thought of fonldy though.

1st one I had was an R33-Gtr, Imported from japan

2nd one I had was an R34-Gtr V spec, again jap import (original jap auction photos)

all of the mods were done to both cars when i brought them in japan. BIG advantage to importing if you want a high spec modded skyline.

Comment

• Nowt wrong with them!! Like the 2nd one How much bhp did you have 500+?

Comment

• The R33 was running at around 480bhp, never rolling road'ed it to find out, but the second one, the R34, I had dyno'd @ 640bhp.

The R34 was capable of running alot more, but i was more worried about longevity over out right power. A Skyline expert told me that with all the work done on it, then 800+bhp was more than capable out of the engine, but I left it at a reasonable boost level just to make sure it didnt go pop. I was also told it was a NISMO clone, with pretty much exact same spec as the NISMO limited edition, just with slightly better cams and turbo's fitted.

Comment

• Some random pics from the dynorun yesterday

Comment

• That is such a clean, lovely car there RS246, a real credit to you. What power did it make?. And is that an R34 skyline I spy infront of your car?

Your in Norway then I take it?, I lived in Norway for a year when I was younger, Island call Randoy, Near Stavanger.

Beautiful country, I am probably going to be going back to stavanger either this year or early next year, cant wait to get back.

Comment

• Rallywreck's moved on the public highway for the first time in weeks...

It is a naughty car for the public highway, it has to be said....
              85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
              93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

• PRJ, the Rs4 is used for delivering drugs yes? lol

too much black, for me...... but its your (stunning!) RS4 so enjoy, muchly!
                  1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
                  1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
                  BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper_Avant View Post
                    PRJ, the Rs4 is used for delivering drugs yes? lol

too much black, for me...... but its your (stunning!) RS4 so enjoy, muchly!
                    I didn't paint the wheels, and honestly, I don't care much if they are dark or silver.
                    I did get the whole car re-sprayed though. In the same color as it was.

I don't care much for the looks in the meaning that as long as everything is as close as possible to how it rolled off the assembly lines, I am happy (thus the respray).
                    The stuff under the bonnet is what strikes my fancy
                    http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

• i think its the wondows that make it look so dark?!

i would love an RS4 and nearly bought one, 3 times........

but they just dont feel Fast....... you know what i mean, too smooth!

im used to 500+bhp big turbo cosworths with a massive rush, RS4 TT is just boaring

thats why i started to build my A4

one of my old Sierra Taxi`s 100% standard exterior

100% nutter wagon

1993 URS4 Avant Emerald Green 350+bhp
                      1991 Ford Sierra Sapphire 4x4 in Magenta
                      BoooOOOSSSSSTTTT BANG BANG CHIRP CHIRP

Comment

• Last edited by henrylee; 22 December 2012, 18:15.

Comment

• nice !
                          S2 's and oldtimers

Comment

• That is beautiful!

Comment

• Thanks Just got new wheels.. I like it

Comment

• I love it! Get a few more pics up!

Comment

Working...
                                X