This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by audicoupe2.3 View Post
    Nice car, the Kamei grille really sets it off!

Comment

• About time I posted this .....
      sigpic
      Pembo
      quattro - Original 4WD rallying
      Rally Car photos

Comment

• 1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• nice car - any more shots for us?!

Originally posted by Morris400 View Post

This is my favorite one of my 04 UrS4.
          1997 Audi S6 - The Purple Helmet!

Comment

• Nice to see a few more unmolested B3's about

Comment

• thanks - i think it's a great looking car and apart from the ten spoke alloys is totally standard . . .but for how much longer??!

Comment

• Well mine is staying standard..... in fac tI am still looking for a good set of the original wheels, am currently on Boleros, which just don't have quite enough rubber in them for my liking.

Unmolested cars are already rare, and appreciating in value, I would stay stock unless you really need speed wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post
                  thanks - i think it's a great looking car and apart from the ten spoke alloys is totally standard . . .but for how much longer??!

Love the unmolested 90 and even though i like originality this looks much better on those 10 spokes so i would keep them. Wasn't this 90 for sale on the forum recenlty then on ebay?
                  96 URS6 plus speck saloon
                  96 URS6 plus speck estate
                  94 2.6 80 Avant
                  99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

love it!
                    Audi quattro 20V (RR) 1990 - the only true :thumbs:
                    Audi quattro 10V (WR) 1987 - the sound machine :chit:
                    Audi RS2 (ADU) 1996 - abused by Porsche :D
                    Audi 200 quattro 20V (3B) 1990 - having fun... :lol:
                    VW T3 Westfalia Joker 20VT (AAN) 1984 - under construction :irk:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
                      Love the unmolested 90 and even though i like originality this looks much better on those 10 spokes so i would keep them. Wasn't this 90 for sale on the forum recenlty then on ebay?
                      thanks for your comments. i love the ten spoke wheels on this car so much more than the peeling, medallion style speedlines that it came with!

the car has never been up for sale since i've owned it. i'd like to put an ABY set up under the bonnet and have since found out that i'll need to change the front bumper to accomodate the intercooler. apart from that the car will always look standard as long as i own it..

..and go a LOT faster too!

Comment

• You could be clever and use a charge cooler instead of an IC and retain the stock B3 front end for the ultimate in sleepers, just a thought
                        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

• [QUOTE=geneandbolly;790711]

Those 10 spokes suit that car so much, very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by K Simmonds View Post
                            You could be clever and use a charge cooler instead of an IC and retain the stock B3 front end for the ultimate in sleepers, just a thought
                            that's a great idea - if only i knew what that was! where would i find such a thing?

ahh, google!

http://www.chargecooler.co.uk/index....index&cPath=67

is this the kind of thing you're talking about? would i get away with the 4" x 6"/ 4" x 8" one - i have no intention of ever tuning it beyond 300hp.
                            Last edited by geneandbolly; 25 May 2014, 11:41.

Comment

• [QUOTE=cadiddy;790862]
                              Originally posted by geneandbolly View Post

Those 10 spokes suit that car so much, very nice
                              that's hilarious and i have to agree - i'm always getting a ribbing on classic audi for my "obsession" with audi ten spoke alloys! i think that you can fit them to any classic audi of this era and transform it immediately!

Comment

that's a great idea - if only i knew what that was! where would i find such a thing?

ahh, google!

http://www.chargecooler.co.uk/index....index&cPath=67

is this the kind of thing you're talking about? would i get away with the 4" x 6"/ 4" x 8" one - i have no intention of ever tuning it beyond 300hp.

Yep, that's what I mean, to be honest I don't know much about them so I'm not in a position to offer advice on size, however I do know there are folks on here using them with 20VT converted B2 cars due to the space issue. If your not planning on going for more than chipped K24 spec then I reckon it's a viable option, will cost more outright than an IC but probably not more than an IC, bumper and paint etc, in fact it could save you money once you factor that in.

You could start a thread asking for advice and hopefully someone on here's who's using one will surface,.
                                1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
                                1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
                                1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
                                1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X