Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both S2's are in bits, so here's the UR RR which needs the correct door rings fitting..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Steve

1990 RR 20V
    1982 SWB UR - RS2 Engine

Comment

• @ajax - which mitt did you get? Looked at a few and couldnt make my mind up so decided to use up the lump.of clay I have already. Do mitts still need claybar lube? I seem to recall they don't...

John. Thankyou! And yes, the 47year old saab is a hoot. Solid as a rock body wise but the triumph engine the early ones came with had failed. Got new saab designed engine in it and its great - proper mechanical noisy motoring, dare I say this is going out more than the audi at the mo

Steve. Such a shame you had to roll the old rr out obviously biased as it is close to my Nautic blue cq. Dark suits them

Comment

• Originally posted by steve briance View Post
        @ajax - which mitt did you get? Looked at a few and couldnt make my mind up so decided to use up the lump.of clay I have already. Do mitts still need claybar lube? I seem to recall they don't...
        I was the same but went for pot luck on a fine clay one, https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/clay-...lue-fine-grade

Yes, no lube just soapy water. When I got my A6 it was covered in fallout so a quick wash, sprayed with iron-x, washed then washed again with the clay mitt, paint felt great afterwards and came up perfect with a quick mop. Its not quite as easy to see what crap your removing as the bar but it certainly worked well and quickly. If you’re removing overspray etc I’d think you’d need a mild or aggressive one but for normal use the fine ones perfect.

Comment

• Bodywork Magic v 2.0. Thanks for the info

Comment

• The 20vT AAN Rally Quattro has been enjoying the sunshine.

85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
            93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

• Wow Looking good

Comment

• Hi, I'm new here. I send greetings from Czech

My V6 Cabrio and Competition

nearest gas station open now

Comment

• Looking very clean and pretty much as they came out of the factory too.
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

• FRTRR.jpg needs new tyres
                    - 1995 BLACK S2 ABY

Comment

• Picked up some new wheels...

Comment

• New wheels

IMG_20190310_162529018.jpgIMG_20190310_162501868.jpg

Comment

• filedata/fetch?id=2055386&d=1553205356&type=thumb
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• ^^^^^^
                            Bloody gorgeous example and great colour. Looks as if it’s just rolled out of the showroom!!

Comment

• ^^^^My favorite wheel.

Greg W
                              They can have my car when they pry my cold dead fingers from the steering wheel.

Comment

• Sunny day today.... Took the old girl out for a jaunt around Sussex.

Not the most imaginative location, it has to be said....
                                Last edited by Ian Simmonds; 24 March 2019, 18:06. Reason: Picture size
                                85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                                93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X