Clear All

• Well i never!! they are on at last, you took your time Jamo

Look great, of course

Comment

• Originally posted by martinjs
      Well i never!! they are on at last, you took your time Jamo

Look great, of course
      Where were you this weekend?

Was looking for you at Biling for a double 18 avus pic!!!

Comment

• Couldn't make it yestarday, would have gone today but thought most people would have left.

Comment

• Shame, yeh left around midday and i think most people did the same.

Comment

• side shot S2 Avant

Side profile after a lazer wash.

previously owned audis:
            1987 Audi 80 1.8E
            1990 Audi 80 sport
            1989 Audi Coupe 2.2E
            Current car:
            1995 Audi S2 Avant LHD

Comment

• Woo Hoo - Jamo has 18's at last! :mischeif:

They look the Business mate - Well worth the wait

(nice shiny car too!)

Cheers,

Steve
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic
              Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                Woo Hoo - Jamo has 18's at last! :mischeif:

They look the Business mate - Well worth the wait

(nice shiny car too!)

Cheers,

Steve
                Thanks mate, put them on on friday before going to Biling and there coming off the end of this week

Want to replace the shockers and get it alligned before running them fulltime.

Another one for the collection.

Comment

• Well I'll have to get mine on again and seen as Karlos hasn't put his on, I've got the perfect shot.
                  Attached Files
                  Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
                  S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

• Those Avus 18's look sweeeeet mate!, they suit the S2 perfick!

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteRR
                      Those Avus 18's look sweeeeet mate!, they suit the S2 perfick!
                      Yeah. Jamo don't you dare put an RS2 Bumper on that, it looks perfect as is. Really aggressive and just how an S2 should look from the Factory. What size spacers have you got on that? The wheels seem to really fill the arches and it looks like it has a really wide track - looks great in that picture...
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic
                      Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by rotoryboy
                        Well I'll have to get mine on again and seen as Karlos hasn't put his on, I've got the perfect shot.
                        Yeah - nice shot guys!
                        The Perfectionist
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                          Yeah. Jamo don't you dare put an RS2 Bumper on that, it looks perfect as is. Really aggressive and just how an S2 should look from the Factory. What size spacers have you got on that? The wheels seem to really fill the arches and it looks like it has a really wide track - looks great in that picture...

The RS2 bumper desire has been abandoned, i was looking at Doug's and i loved it yet i didn't like it sooo strange.

I have to give a big thank you uncle MartinJS for the spacers and the bolts as they came from him.

15mm on mine, although i've seen the 20mm used by thefibreguy and MartinJs and it looks even wider.

I'm happy with the look and it's had quite a few of my mates scratching their heads trying to work out whats different!

Comment

• Agreed, Jamo's car does look absolutely brilliant. Good job mate . Does Martinjs sell those spacers or were they a one off buy?
                            Old Stuff Reborn.

Comment

• I made those spacers for my car when i put on the S8 rims, but i wanted to fill out the arches a bit more so made some 20mm ones. trackstore.co.uk sell them anyhow

Comment

• Can I have a go?

Thanks -

Ian
                                85 WR Urquattro, 85 20vT International liveried RallyRep
                                93 MTMS2 Avant

Comment

Working...
                                X